Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Acheivements not registering defence bug

World
    Sandycove

PVP Acheivements not registering defence bug

I have already reported this to Support who are investigating, but I just wanted to post here and see if anyone else has noticed...

I only started PVP when I hit level 75, and started to enjoy the experience. I was checking my acheivements regularly until recently, then I looked this week and saw Champion in defence tab was incomplete. Which is odd, as I know I have successfully defended a large colony at least once.

Looking at the Champion tab, the display looks wrong too, there is nothing showing below showing 0/1 or even 1/1 completed.

Then I noticed I have been stuck on defending smaller colonies 17/100 for months, which again I know is incorrect.

I wonder if it's just me or has anybody else noticed?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did you look at the report for that huge colony defend and if so did the enemy lose troops? IIRC it's intended that they don't count it everywhere when the player just hits cancel and does not even attack.

World
    Sandycove
    ah ok, but to be honest, I could have quite easily deleted any such mail when accepting scout finds etc. which I do en masse daily, so I can't say whether I received one or not.

However, either way, the display should be there showing either 0/1 or 1/1 accomplished under the Champion quest, so that is definitely bugged.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Champion is a true/false type task so it will never show numbers. The description text has the number only because they are reusing the same translation line from other achievements (been said by BB on different occasions).

World
    Sandycove
    ok that would explain it all then - bummer

Reply to Thread