Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/05/2020

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 19/05/2020

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 19/05/20 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 11.05.20 at 13:26.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Is the provision house getting an upgrade to level EIGHT? It went to level SEVEN in a previous patch. (EDIT: I guess not as it has since been removed from the change log spoiler list!)

Looking forward to the sunflower farm stuff, but I'm hoping they are not as useless and disappointing as the the sinkhole for resources that titanium hens are! (EDIT: I would also guess from their name that they create oilseed and do not address the slow conversion rate of that into oil, but I am still interested as I tend to not adventure overly much. If they are a buy from the merchant item, they will remain unpurchased though! I am also interested in what other resources need to be burnt in order to achieve those sunflower seeds though!?)

As the oil is the choke point in resources to achieve building upgrades to level 7 rather than advanced tools, a means of achieving faster production of oil would have been much nicer than another 6 levels in the adv toolmaker. But, I guess I can upgrade a few of the 7 (EDIT adv toolmakers) I have and delete some others? Maybe you can then also come up with an Improved Oil Mill and followed by a Magnificent Oil Mill too?

(EDIT: I have 7 oil mills and they collectively take 1d 11h 42m per 1000 oil or stated in terms of the Economy Overview tool 336/12h. Whereas my 7 adv toolmakers [with added 3x buff] generate 1008/12h. So I can already create 3 times as many adv tools as oil for any given period, and building upgrades to level 7 seem to usually require as much or even more oil than adv tools to upgrade. Why make a change to create even more adv tools when the proportion between these production buildings outputs is already skewed the wrong way?

And whilst we are on oil, WHY is it not an item in the Economy Overview? Grout is in there, and grout can only be accumulated through adv loot, explorer loot or purchased from the Trading Office or Merchant. Perhaps grout should be replaced in the Economy Overview with oil as there's actual production involved for oil!!??)
    Last edited by PharTing; 16.05.20 at 00:59. Reason: Added more info

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Very nice to have big items like barracks and pvp buildings up to 7 - and now the adv. toolmaker makes finaly sence to run

i would like to have more accesspoints on the majors as well as other storage buildings

greetings

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    would be nice to know if the Mountain clan ventures are finally going to be fixed, as promised before the last update and then we got oh no sorry next time

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PharTing View Post
    Is the provision house getting an upgrade to level EIGHT? It went to level SEVEN in a previous patch.

Looking forward to the sunflower farm stuff, but I'm hoping they are not as useless and disappointing as the the sinkhole for resources that titanium hens are!

As the oil is the choke point in resources to achieve building upgrades to level 7 rather than advanced tools, a means of achieving faster production of oil would have been much nicer than another 6 levels in the adv toolmaker. But, I guess I can upgrade a few of the 7 I have and delete some others? Maybe you can then also come up with an Improved Oil Mill and followed by a Magnificent Oil Mill too?
    The sunflower farm is useless I have seen and used it on the test server they dont listen over there so no wonder it made it here

it doesnt make oil you would hope it does but it doesnt it makes oilseed you know the big sunflowers we get from every adv we do the thing you have thousands off already if you manage a few adv per day

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes MCC Chain needs fixing, support told me , it would be in the next change log, but nothing is mentioned.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PharTing View Post
    Looking forward to the sunflower farm stuff, but I'm hoping they are not as useless and disappointing as the the sinkhole for resources that titanium hens are!
    As pointed out already, it doesnt produce oil but oil seeds, at a rate of (or close to) 1/20th of what you would normally get from doing literally any adventures.

The production is so bad they introduce x10 buff from the get go.

Oil production still remains the bottleneck so if you havent bought extra packages already, upgrading any of the mid tier buildings to free up some space will still take you months if not years.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    yes MCC Chain needs fixing, support told me , it would be in the next change log, but nothing is mentioned.
    Neither MCC issues or the broken fairy dust are fixed in this update

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1741083

World
    Northisle
    Please throw a fix for Fairy Dust buff... seems easy to do no??? Ah yeh the bloody MCC... c'mon fix after fix it keeps getting broken... and the forge is one of the last useful buildings in the game so the mcc chain os actually something many like to do.
    Last edited by Fanfas; 11.05.20 at 21:37.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Fairy Dust
    MCC
    Locked guild merchant purchases

I don't really mind the sunflower farm, it might be useful for semi-inactive players since it allows for gradual oil production for building upgrades without having to do adventures.

Reply to Thread