Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft login T&C's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Angry Ubisoft login T&C's

Having slogged through the looong Ubisoft terms & conditions ......

I can happily say when it becomes the only option for login, I will be yet another who will leave the game for good

( not like BB plans to fix the flash issue anyway ..remember ANNO anyone?? )

As such I will not be posting anymore guides ...I don't see the point

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    What in the terms and conditions dont you like as it looked like the bog standard thing all sites have

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was locked out because I kept putting in my email and code for settlers - not for ubi - when I tried logging on to the game from another computer. That big white thing sucks,- pls remove it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

qawpaw
    i think its great with new login,,much faster

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    So are they blocking the flash alternative sites or not.

5.3.21 Create, supply, use alternative methods of using Services, e.g. via server emulators;

14 Can you access our Services via third parties and third party content via our Services? Yes

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    i think its great with new login,,much faster
    Slower here.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    What in the terms and conditions dont you like as it looked like the bog standard thing all sites have
    So you didn't read it , you looked @ it ...........GDPR covers EU companies ...logging in via Ubisoft US........ try actually reading Their terms & conditions

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos51 View Post
    So you didn't read it , you looked @ it ...........GDPR covers EU companies ...logging in via Ubisoft US........ try actually reading Their terms & conditions
    GDPR covers all EU citizens and not just companies. This means anyone handling our data must comply, including US companies.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    GDPR covers all EU citizens and not just companies. This means anyone handling our data must comply, including US companies.
    Try enforcing that on a US company & see how far you'll get ....................But hey I'm only a security programmer what would I know

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos51 View Post
    Try enforcing that on a US company & see how far you'll get ....................But hey I'm only a security programmer what would I know
    But Ubisoft is not an US company. Ubisoft has always been a well known European company. It was founded in France and the headquarters are still there after all these years. Even the T&C and privacy policy says this as your contact if your read them.

If you actually are a security programmer then you should already know the GDPR fines and penalties inside out and know that no large company is willing to risk it by breaking the regulation.

Reply to Thread