Reply to Thread

Thread: unable to log in

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

unable to log in

anyone having issues trying to login, was on the site earlier this morning, then got booted with error message coming up, and been unable to login since.
    error message states there is a problem on the server(sandycove), please try again.
    anyone else having issues

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Anyone having issues with the new UBISOFT login to Realm 2 server? Returns "login error" message or just the login page. Legacy login to Realm 3 works fine.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2245516-July-12-2020-Degradation-Log-In-Services?p=15061790#post15061790

If still have legacy option then you can login, like I did here, Once accepted the change to Ubisoft login then you are stuck, as per my Northisle account.

Great on last evening of the event'

And this on the day Ubi are meant to be running their Ubisoft Forward event right now...!!!!!
    Last edited by lordloocan1; 12.07.20 at 19:01.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2245516-July-12-2020-Degradation-Log-In-Services?p=15061790#post15061790

If still have legacy option then you can login, like I did here, Once accepted the change to Ubisoft login then you are stuck, as per my Northisle account.

Great on last evening of the event'

And this on the day Ubi are meant to be running their Ubisoft Forward event right now...!!!!!

Thanks Lordocan. I never liked the new UBISOFT login. Didn't even know they had a forum. And as you say, it's really a bad taste to have it broken on the last day of event. Hope they fix it quicik, and by that I mean within minutes today.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Issue might have been resolved, just logged in here now on Ubisoft login

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Issue might have been resolved, just logged in here now on Ubisoft login
    cool. Hope you are right

qawpaw
    same here only took half a hour to login