Reply to Thread

Thread: Issues on Internet Explorer and Firefox

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Issues on Internet Explorer and Firefox

Dont have a clue whats going on with the game I cant log in with IE at all I keep getting a message saying uplay is inaccessible. On Firefox I'm getting a warning that the connection to settlers is unsecure and elements of the page are unsecure and while i can still play the game the screen is flashing white or whiting out or blacking out altogether. This morning the page was flashing insanely. Not noticed the issue on any other games or pages. Wondering whats happening. Meanwhile (and I know Im not the only person with this issue) but if I start an adventure (or finish one ) the game has to be restarted before I can continue thats been going on for ages now.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i would uninstall all flash and then reinstall both flash player versions

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    The flashing screen on Firefox I think was a hardware acceleratioon issue in browser. Turn it off and it works fine. There's an explanation in a thread somewhere around here...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Guys thanks for your help reinstall of flash seems to have cleared the issue of firefox . I'll remember the hardware acceleration tip though thanks

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Spoke to soon Firefox is still 'whiting' out I tried the hardware trick sadly it didnt help. Meanwhile I cant log in on IE at all.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Every so often I start having problems with the browser I've been using to play the game. No idea why that happens, but switching to a different browser works for me. Right now Chrome is working well for me for the game. Have you tried a different browser?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just got Win10 FP2004 and it comes with the new Edge (if you didn't already have it). Despite reminding me that Flash only has 6 months left (clocks ticking, Devs), it let me in - albeit I have to click Allow Flash every single time.

Reply to Thread