Reply to Thread

Thread: Increase Game Experience from PvP

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs down Increase Game Experience from PvP

when I complete the largest PvP maps I can expect to get around 17-18K exp, this experience goes towards game total and pvp level. Now for some of these maps I can expect loses equivalent to playing some of the high end elite adventures..PvP is the most expensive way to play this game in terms of resources needed too build weapons, yes the loot rewards are much better than most normal adventures, but the rewards being a pitiful amount of resources gained every 6 hours and a building upgrade for increasing population.
    I Feel that the game experience gained should be at least 10x's the PvP experience, so for gaining 17-18k experience(includes prem bonus)for pvp level advancement, we should gain 170-180k game experience, it is no wonder the vast majority of people avoid pvp, when they can run many other adventures for the same exp rewards.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    more "maps" with higher rewards and less then liniar troop lost

Reply to Thread