Reply to Thread

Thread: Expensive resources in adventure loots

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Wink Expensive resources in adventure loots

For some time now the best loots contain grout and books and follow up adventures. Split City in Summer and Fall give books and the adventures are easy to get, the books are needed less with the introduction of the adventure bookbinder and production in our rph's. Many players have stored lots of follow ups and k's of grout. For many players gems and crystals in loots would be wonderful to see (as crystals lead to gems). I feel that player participation would increase with these new loot possibilities in various adventure loots. We understand BB will not give 1,000's of gems away but 50 - 100 in a loot would make me want to play more adventures.

World
    Newfoundland
    I dont know if you've noticed, but theres this thing called Gem Pits (mines or whatever theyre called) that essentially give you 200k gems, that, if you're patient enough, you can get for free.

Judging by the sticker price, this very thing makes it so every single person that got them for free (and theres ALOT of those) costed BB around 1000€ each in earning they will never get, because, you know, ingame currency for absolutely free.

So, I seriously doubt anyone will ever allow you to get gems without paying, especially not from repeatable content like adventures.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    So, I seriously doubt anyone will ever allow you to get gems without paying, especially not from repeatable content like adventures.
    They do already. Just do short letters from excelsior, 50 gems a go.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    [QUOTE=sparkz;358291]I dont know if you've noticed, but theres this thing called Gem Pits

Had the gem pits years ago and now want more gems, short letter quests give 50 gems and i do several weekly - but its never enough

Reply to Thread