Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 16/06/2020

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    No Scottish flag?
    Flags are based on World Cup teams. If the Scottish team will qualify for the World Cup, you will see such flag In-Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-Anne View Post
    again no fix anounced for MCC
    I know I will repeat the same thing, but the dev team is aware of this, and working for a fix.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Flags are based on World Cup teams. If the Scottish team will qualify for the World Cup, you will see such flag In-Game.

I know I will repeat the same thing, but the dev team is aware of this, and working for a fix.
    not true, wales got a flag for appearing in euros and not a world cup.

Its a shame, Finland qualify for a first ever major event and unlike wales dont get a flag, sounds the normal bb fairness and logic.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    [QUOTE=BB_Trafffer;358319]Flags are based on World Cup teams. If the Scottish team will qualify for the World Cup, you will see such flag In-Game.

Wales has a flag because they were in the Eurocup in 2016. Last time they were in a Worldcup was 1958.

The UK and Pirates have never been in a Worldcup nor a Eurocup and *still* got flags.

World
    Newfoundland
    How is Sylvana different from Boris (apart from not having a beard)? Looking on the test server, I can see no difference at all.

100HP
    80% accurate
    180 troops
    700-1000 damage
    First strike
    Flanking
    Splash
    Asture Strategist

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Yes Taffer, we keep hearing the same thing too "it's been worked on" but this has been going on for over half a year and how many releases have we had since it was first raised? Lots. It'd be nice if you actually listened to players rather than steam rolling out yet another event without fixing MCC - oh and didn't we have an event recently with MCC included in the extra loot/XP? And still no fix!
    If you listened to us maybe we, the customer, wouldn't need to keep saying it while you keep repeating... well nothing of real value.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    How is Sylvana different from Boris (apart from not having a beard)? Looking on the test server, I can see no difference at all.

100HP
    80% accurate
    180 troops
    700-1000 damage
    First strike
    Flanking
    Splash
    Asture Strategist
    Female version of Boris

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hiswitzend View Post
    Female version of Boris
    .. and by the looks of it he can have three wives

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    It's an absolute travesty she isn't named Doris.

World
    Newfoundland
    Tell them to use version control to pin down the change that caused the issue, then revert it.

If they dont know what VC is, then you have alot bigger problems than just the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Its a shame, Finland qualify for a first ever major event and unlike wales dont get a flag, sounds the normal bb fairness and logic.
    its not logic, its just copy pasting the events while neglecting to make adjustments.

qawpaw
    the dev team is aware of this, and working for a fix.
    standard reply for to long now.

Reply to Thread