Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback]Dev Diary: Summer Event 2020

World
    Sandycove
    if I could play the game without having the game hanging on the load screen every time for about 5 minutes, having to reload every 2 hours, without having to clear cache every few hours, without flash crashing etc etc etc without the game freezing, the loss of chat, the game freeze (again) between switching islands) .. i would probably love this event.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 25.06.20 at 05:16.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    The production rate of new building is so slow that makes them almost useless. These occupy space on map only. Its a joke that token coinage produces one token every 3&1/2 days. Absolutely useless building.

qawpaw
    why do you buy it then it whas prob. stated in dev. diary
    and in description when you bought it

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tasgog View Post
    The production rate of new building is so slow that makes them almost useless. These occupy space on map only. Its a joke that token coinage produces one token every 3&1/2 days. Absolutely useless building.
    One building produces 44 tokens per week with love tree and pfb or love crazed. With 3 buildings its 132 tokens per week which is extremely good in my opinion. Far better use for oil than doing one or two lvl 6 -> 7 upgrades per month for a marginal increase in production.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 25.06.20 at 10:36.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    One building produces 44 tokens per week with love tree and pfb or love crazed. With 3 buildings its 132 tokens per week which is extremely good in my opinion. Far better use for oil than doing one or two lvl 6 -> 7 upgrades per month for a marginal increase in production.
    Thanks a lot for info, i will not make the mistake to get these buildings. I have already 4 useless Christmas trees and one snack stand. I am not going to add more in my star. Titanium hen is the next to be demolished. Their policy regard new buildings are a failure.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by tasgog View Post
    Thanks a lot for info, i will not make the mistake to get these buildings. I have already 4 useless Christmas trees and one snack stand. I am not going to add more in my star. Titanium hen is the next to be demolished. Their policy regard new buildings are a failure.
    The token coinages will be great in the long term a way to get tokens for population upgrades then allowing you to free up space is great and if you dont do the weeklies these are even better 132 tokens per week is a few upgrades easily done now

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    There is a long term?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    A Host of Responsibilities: Sub quest Rowdy Fans

Asks me to delegate 80 Heavy Infantry. I gather these are pvp/expedition troops. Since I have no intention of ever doing the truly pathetic pvp element to the game I have none of these troops. So, to do the quest I have to build the pvp barracks, build the pvp armoury thing, make weapons I do not want in order to make troops I do not want in order to delegate them having made them?

Come on Blue Byte, please engage brains that end. If pvp is optional then why include it in a quest chain at all?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by joeonthego View Post
    A Host of Responsibilities: Sub quest Rowdy Fans

Asks me to delegate 80 Heavy Infantry. I gather these are pvp/expedition troops. Since I have no intention of ever doing the truly pathetic pvp element to the game I have none of these troops. So, to do the quest I have to build the pvp barracks, build the pvp armoury thing, make weapons I do not want in order to make troops I do not want in order to delegate them having made them?

Come on Blue Byte, please engage brains that end. If pvp is optional then why include it in a quest chain at all?
    hmmm maybe, but ultimately everything is optional you dont actually have to have any building or even do adventures, scenarios or whatever.
    Please try and think outside the box and not have an anti -pvp knee jerk reaction... it is effectively just another quest to produce and donate something...

is it any worse than having to give away x thousand of a valuable resource? It is a quest that requires some form of management, construct a building (or two - you can always buy the weapons or in a good guild get them donated/cheap/for resources) wait a few hours complete.... it's a cheap building and a lot less than donating a few hundred footballs, and imho less inconvenient than producing another pile of solid sandwiches . Over the years I have built and destroyed many buildings to facilitate quests, is this really any different? Why not try and just look at it as just a building that costs a handful of very basic resources, plus a few resources more to produce the goods... if the quest asked directly for 160pwp 240stone 360 steel bars 600 brew 1500 coal wouldnt you just click and collect? all it really is is that plus a little more effort and inconvenience.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Where do you find these buildings? pvp barracks

Reply to Thread