Reply to Thread

Thread: No GEMS Money Taken

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

No GEMS Money Taken

I bought Gems yesterday while the happy hour was on I didnt get the usual email confirming order and havent had the gems yet the money has been taken from my account..This is here for the BB of this forum to go and check as I have mailed support and as usual their slow and if it waits for then a day they close a ticket

qawpaw
    send BB_Trafffer a message maby he will be kind enough to help you out

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    send BB_Trafffer a message maby he will be kind enough to help you out
    Thank you I just left him a message

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    and me money taken and no gems on happy hour, contacted Xsolla and they said contact support.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Len_Bright View Post
    and me money taken and no gems on happy hour, contacted Xsolla and they said contact support.
    same and i am still waiting they have the receipt and the proof I have paid yet they are still keeping me waiting terrible customer service

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I buy a gem last friday and not receive it still now, so i try to refund

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some players experienced issue with receiving gems after purchase. We are aware of it, and looking into it.

If you didn't receive your gems, please contact our support team. Make sure to attach Invoice ID, and as many details as possible.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Some players experienced issue with receiving gems after purchase. We are aware of it, and looking into it.

If you didn't receive your gems, please contact our support team. Make sure to attach Invoice ID, and as many details as possible.

That's all well and good but should not be taking this long to fix especially when you have screen shots and receipts provided as soon as they had been looked at they should of been dealt with If i was to call a company to say i hadnt received something and they knew i hadnt they would reissue the order or gave a refund while i was on the phone I am getting very vexed now as the money has cleared my account and my ticket has meant to be with a agent since yesterday morning ...but no answer has been given to why the delay nor to how long I for one am expected to wait and i can see a few others have had the same issue

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Finally got the gems 5 minutes ago

Reply to Thread