Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancelled Practice Game quest not returned to star menu

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Cancelled Practice Game quest not returned to star menu

I started the "Complete the practice match" on the summer 2020 event but not having the resources to complete it, I decided to cancel and try again later. The "adventure quest" has not been returned to my star menu and I thought the cancellation confirmation said that it would be returned by an email message. There has been no email message either so it seems I have lost the quest and cannot progress.

qawpaw
    you are right
    mine came in post immediately

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I got the semi final today, started it, but when I went to do it I was thrown out of the game. I logged back in and it was gone, and nothing in the mail. Can't finish it now. It's just problem after problem with this game. It also takes me several goes to logout after they changed the login procedure, but only in Chrome. I log out, it hangs for a few seconds on the new login page, then sends me back into the game. I lot out again, it hangs again, then finally logs out. Can take twenty seconds to log out, very annoying.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    yes I have this issue too. Both practice game and semi-final. cancelled after starting expected to see it return to star menu but it hasn't... How do we ask someone to look into this?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    chums, just checked through all my mail. found the practice game (and lots of goodies from explorers/guild coins I'd never collected), recommend you a have a scan through your mailboxes.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    still def no semi-final in star or mail but hopeful it will make a re-appearance soon...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey!

We are aware of this issue.

In the meantime, please contact our support team who should send you the missing adventure.

Thank you,
    BB_Trafffer

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB_Traffer, thanks for the reply. How do I do that please? I've completed the contact form on the login page also, maybe didn't include my user name though.

thank you
    Last edited by Sticklebricki; 06.07.20 at 14:12.

Reply to Thread