Reply to Thread

Thread: Dd we really need the same old football game dug up again....

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Dd we really need the same old football game dug up again....

Come on guys its the same old events year in year out...footy again! I wonder how many settlers fans even like football. Find the bananas, paint, springs etc - again !! How about introducing something a bit different. The exploration and colonisation element is still sadly missing from the game. For some time my game seems to consist of plant field send explorers, build mines, plant fields send explorers, build mines. There isn't any room on my island to build something new. I can't even buy demolition experts to open up a 'small amount' of room. New lands required soon please. If you want new ideas how about a lost island covered with dinosaurs and 'cavemen' !!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Would really love to see your island on how you have no space anymore. Most people that say this are too lazy to do a change on their island or still have old buildings like bakery(for the memories) when there are improved bakeries, and other improved buildings which will save u a lot of space that you cry about.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Amorp the voice that stops the game getting updated.....

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    If I was lazy I would want to expand my empire and complete new adventures...presumably you were to lazy to read my post properly - either that or you were just itching to be rude

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    Would really love to see your island on how you have no space anymore. Most people that say this are too lazy to do a change on their island or still have old buildings like bakery(for the memories) when there are improved bakeries, and other improved buildings which will save u a lot of space that you cry about.
    I have no room on my island havent done for ages and i doubt i have a old building anywhere now if i can get a upgrade i do

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I hate soccer- I do like a change now and then - so that part is fine- all the trophies are collecting dust in my star together with all the other stuff that has no function. Yes would love for a new kind of summer event - but would love even more to have new adventures that are not white - and not slower than watching paint dry, and I guess they cant both make new adventures and new events. I would so love if they would somehow come up with new adventures that are not somehow very annoying- but still brings new challenge to the game. I hate the MCC - it is not that they are hard or have big losses- they are white and the gens move so slow that I start doing solitaire - watch tv or something and forget what I am at. Most unplanned losses are due to me not being able to keep the focus because they are so slow that I am bored.
    Same I think is an issue with the footie event - we need something new - and more challenging than making 2500 more solid sandwiches to keep the 5000 we have already company.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Urd123: I would love some new adventures - I'd like those far more than an event which is good for the first few days then gets repetitive. I especially agree about adventures which are not WHITE. My eyesight is not good & I find the adventures in snow quite difficult, especially the MCC ones with a complex map.
    I'd like a Split City in Spring & one in Winter (which I suppose would have to be snowy). Split Cities are my current favourites. I find them restful to do until I have to find a 2nd player. I seem unusual in liking them. The loot on Summer is superb & the xp in Fall equally rewarding so I don't know why they are so unpopular.

Reply to Thread