Reply to Thread

Thread: Find room for 3000 more settlers ???

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Find room for 3000 more settlers ???

Someones having a laugh right ? Find room for 3000 more settlers with a map already full ?? Introduce and improve the much needed colonise element ( the game is called Settlers although I dont seen much sign of doing any settling ) and I might find room for these settlers - unless you intrduce an ahead of its time underwater house which holds a few hundred people....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MaelstromJ View Post
    Someones having a laugh right ? Find room for 3000 more settlers with a map already full ?? Introduce and improve the much needed colonise element ( the game is called Settlers although I dont seen much sign of doing any settling ) and I might find room for these settlers - unless you intrduce an ahead of its time underwater house which holds a few hundred people....
    easy go to an adv take troops ie recruits slaughter them come home job done

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Even doing a really hard adventre I only loose a 1000 troops but I dont really use time and resources to build an army to have them butchered... theyre to expand my empire.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not going to slaughter half my army for one quest, so that's this questline stopped. Have to go mad on a high-level quest and stop all my recruiting buildings which are undoing the losses. Got a Stadium Snack Hut from last year, so not that bothered to get another just for a speed boost on it.

World
    Newfoundland
    its easy if you have a harbour, just queue 'em all up, complete quest and delete queue in harbour

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Except for me they are all militia already, so I'd have to slaughter them first then go through this and I'm not sure I want to be a Zap Brannigan kind of commander.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblyt View Post
    its easy if you have a harbour, just queue 'em all up, complete quest and delete queue in harbour
    this is the easiest option

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    If you are a lower level ask the guild to lend you 6 magnificent residences. Build them, job done. 10 minutes.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I just built 6 new magnificent residences, if you've enough room

Reply to Thread