Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Bye too

World
    Sandycove

Good Bye too

Moving on from Daz thread, just to say tara too. The reason I gave guild was this:

"I'm putting my money where my mouth is, I'm giving up the game. For me the evidence is huge - all BB is doing is playing on hope, and I hope I'm wrong. If I am, I'll see you after Xmas and play again. But I'm truly not hopeful. If I'm right, I made the right decision. That doesnt make me happy by any means, it makes me more angry at BB. Anyway, the decision I have made tonight is real and right for me."

Unless BB come up with an alternative way of playing this game, I cannot see any reason for me to spend another second playing it. Their excuses are wearing thin and the last real hope we had was the slim version back in February.

BB you need to have the decency to update your player base of your hopes/dreams.. Regardless, at this stage I'm out of it.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Jolly - you will be missed but I fully understand your reasoning. Maybe BB will wake up and realise they need to start communicating their next stage plans.
    Hope to see you on the other side in the New Year and in the meantime I wish you well in whatever you do next.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good luck jolly, going to miss you.
    Understand where you're coming from, after 9 years of fun the signs aren't promising.
    Hope to see you again, but good luck wherever you end up.
    All the best, Nog/Muffin.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    tbh i won't be far behind u i'll be avoiding all ubisoft for awile now as it does look GRIM and they really don't care. i will eat my shorts if they have a safe alternate.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    sad day for this game the person who has taught me the most is leaving. good luck Jolly and thank you.

Reply to Thread