Reply to Thread

Thread: Migration not working saying all ready linked -but to wrong game

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Migration not working saying all ready linked -but to wrong game

1)
    why cannot support get my migration to work, been at it for months now, why cannot they link my lev 75 game to uplay.
    2)
    i log in to uplay and get the usa, first , site, and play, tso, and it is using my royavatar log on
    to a lev 7 game,that i do not want. I change to uk ee, and it goes to my lev 75 game.all ok.
    3)
    i log on via legacy and get ,my lev 75 game. All ok
    4)
    i try to migrate and it say , all ready linked, but to the wrong game
    5)
    sent in numerous support request,to get it linked-no joy.
    Suggestions , with log out , and try again, all logged out and try again , no joy, then, check emails same email, both the same. Etc etc, none of their suggestions work
    6)
    since they asked us to use the ubi log on , i have not been able to, support have not helped at all.
    7)
    can some one from this forum look at why my profile and lev 75 game cannot be migrated/linked together to uplay as requested, by ubi.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem, writing to support does not help. They just want me to change me email for my Ubisoft account - tried that - still have the old low level profile I started out with 5- 6 or more years ago - in spite the fact that they cant keep data that old and not used (data protection law).
    My friend came up with this solution that worked for her- I am still to see next week if it works for me.
    Delete the account that is linked to your Ubisoft account, you do that from the start page, "My profile" , "delete account" wait 2 weeks, the try to merge with the right account again.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    1)
    why cannot support get my migration to work, been at it for months now, why cannot they link my lev 75 game to uplay.
    2)
    i log in to uplay and get the usa, first , site, and play, tso, and it is using my royavatar log on
    to a lev 7 game,that i do not want. I change to uk ee, and it goes to my lev 75 game.all ok.
    3)
    i log on via legacy and get ,my lev 75 game. All ok
    4)
    i try to migrate and it say , all ready linked, but to the wrong game
    5)
    sent in numerous support request,to get it linked-no joy.
    Suggestions , with log out , and try again, all logged out and try again , no joy, then, check emails same email, both the same. Etc etc, none of their suggestions work
    6)
    since they asked us to use the ubi log on , i have not been able to, support have not helped at all.
    7)
    can some one from this forum look at why my profile and lev 75 game cannot be migrated/linked together to uplay as requested, by ubi.
    got a reply at last from support, they emailed me a reply--they told me there is an issue with using the same email for both accounts and are working on a fix,
    why could they not have told me this months ago ??.. alternative is to have two emails .

Reply to Thread