Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Awful event, replace Split City with a normal adv and we might stand a chance, assuming the Excelsior fruit machine coughs up enough ventures.
    Already missed 1st day thanks to UPlay yet again, and reduced income means gem purchases are way down the list compared to food and rent.
    Do BB even watch the news?
    Afraid this is a non-starter, please go away and come back with something sensible.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Way too much to achieve in 10 days! Barracks was in upgrade but even so who has the time to run this number of advs in such a short timescale? Totally rediculous and unachieveable! I won't even bother to do any and wait for something better thought through.
    I agree with earlier comments that if you have a workable solution for December that looks like it could work then tell us what you doing so we have more confidence to part with our hard earned cash!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    in the german forum a lvl 80 calculated 52 h for all addies - and i think is much faster than most of the players around lvl 40 - 70

that is up to 5 - 6h a day - very unhealthy to play that much

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i will not be able to get any of the achievements as they all require completion of a co-op mission which i do not do - i wish bb would take note that there are a lot of players like me who do not do co-op missions

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    not achievable for me due to ventures

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the rewards were any good i might have tried.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    in the german forum a lvl 80 calculated 52 h for all addies - and i think is much faster than most of the players around lvl 40 - 70

that is up to 5 - 6h a day - very unhealthy to play that much
    So what you are saying is I actually need to *cut down* from my normal playtime.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The achievements are listed in the missions section, not in the event section. Does that mean they will still be available to achieve beyond the event timeframe? If not, will they be changed to 100% completed, like other event achievements have been, even when they have not been *actually* achieved? Would be nice to have an answer to this, but I suppose we'll all find out one way or the other in 5 days when the event ends.

I don't mind a suprise event. The bundles were nice. But the rewards set for the achievements are a bit low - IF we are expected to achieve them within the event 10 day time frame.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm ok with the event. It's just nice extra stuff. With achievements I'd only do them if they stay. Can't be bothered to do all that within 10 days - not worth the effort. But otherwise, good stuff, no complaints.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dont rarely post but from what I have seen and played this is aimed at high level players due to the Summer adv, quite a few in our guild cannot play this Cultist due to the troops and generals required for Summer.

Also I am stuck on VI due to Songs and Praises and Dragons Roost required from spins in Excelsior which when spin I get the Intel adv, which isnt part of this season. I certainly wont be using gems to buy these either.

Only way it has helped me is the XP and double resources.

Also the resources packages require large warehouses, not suited for lower level players, but there is a way round this.

Overall not balanced season event at all.

Reply to Thread