Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Season!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] New Season!

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the New Season! below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    gem sale
    loads of stuff for gems
    game shutting down in ~3 months?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    honestly, i don't like these surprises, there are some bundles i interested on but i can't buy now maybe if you give a hint before start i would be ready,
    BB people like surprise gifts not surprise events!!!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    have to say i would of prob bought most of the gem packs so that would of been some nice payments going to bb but as it stands as you havent been keeping us informed about the end of game and that is what it looks like cause you have nothing in place then i will keep my money for now maybe in 6 months or so when the game either has a future or its gone then if its around will grab gems then

World
    Newfoundland
    So if you don't have a lot of Crystals stored for Of Songs And Curses and The Dargon’s Roost, you are forced to buy the last 8 of each needed for achievements for 279 gems each? That's not going to happen.

I assume most players don't store 1000 crystals, just in case they are needed for a surprise event... 12 of each adventure is way to much, since they can't me obtained by other means, like most other adventures.

At least with Old Friends you only have to do 5, and that can be bought and sold on the TO.
    Last edited by Hamichi; 07.08.20 at 21:40.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Just to be clear - it is necessary to do all the achievements during the timeslot (approx. 10 days)? Nonfinished achievements will not be available then?
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

qawpaw
    i just used 1000 crystals but i dont save them for any event, its just more fun to use them when one have a lot

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks BB for the free stuff, but why for some of us you have locked the package "witch bundle 3"?
    3 of 4 generals are usefull and i think many players will buy it.
    Btw you lose for that not me.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    i find events nice - keeps the game interessting -- but hth should a smaller player get the "free" stuff or do scis/ vlt /tdb ??

why is the x4 achivment 5 addies when all others are the amount of their factor?

how should we get those amount of gems, the last event is only 1 month away and it was quite expensive - some players simply can't/ don't want to spent big amounts of rl money

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    why are the event map fragments different from the chest adventure map fragments, I.E. VLT

Reply to Thread