Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cultist Adventure Season

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Cultist Adventure Season

Is it me or is the Cultist Adventure Season a little unbalanced. At level 47 and a storage of 36,000. There's no way i can get my storage to 100,000 in 10 days.
    So there's not a lot i can get no matter how long i play for. But if your a higher level player with millions of resources and huge storage its fantastic.
    Still i will plod on.
    Is there a Geologist or Explorer, maybe a General in the event. Would be an improvement on Tavern.
    Last edited by neil65146; 08.08.20 at 08:51.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by neil65146 View Post
    Is it me or is the Cultist Adventure Season a little unbalanced. At level 47 and a storage of 36,000. There's no way i can get my storage to 100,000 in 10 days.
    So there's not a lot i can get no matter how long i play for. But if your a higher level player with millions of resources and huge storage its fantastic.
    Still i will plod on.
    Is there a Geologist or Explorer, maybe a General in the event. Would be an improvement on Tavern.
    Ask in guild for people willing/able to lend you enough gingerbread stores. Pop those up, accept the resources you need for free from a guild member, buy the pack/s, take down the stores and send back to the owner/s. Done

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Isn't that cheating tho? I don't want to get banned or anyone else for pushing. But thanks for the suggestion. A bundle for lower end players that would be no good for higher level players, that would of been the sensible thing to do.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    i call it support - as you say i can't reach that goal on your one - a guild is for support and a u don't keep the storage it is only temporary

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Not cheating at all. On this world I keep a load of gingerbread stores free to lend to the guild for exactly these sorts of quests.

qawpaw
    not real play either

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    not real play either
    In what way is that not real yet giving lootspots to lower levels for free is?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    It appears to be a grey area that Lawyers love, is it cheating or is it support. Unless a Mod says it's ok i think i'll leave it.

“Neither a borrower nor a lender be; / For loan oft loses both itself and friend.”

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by neil65146 View Post
    It appears to be a grey area that Lawyers love, is it cheating or is it support. Unless a Mod says it's ok i think i'll leave it.
    Geesh... 1. It is only a game and 2. What's the point of being part of a Guild (or having a reliable friends list) if it isn't to give a hand to each others, be it by offering lootspots, exchanging resources (what do you think happens with the daily Guild Quest?) as well as loaning buildings when needed, as long as those are returned in due time?

FYI, mods are players, just like you and I.
    As they don't make the rules, why would they vouch (or not) for something as basic as trading between players, be it in exchange for other resources or for a fish?
    I understand you're new to the game, but if you've missed that crucial point about trading, please reconsider how this game should be played?

What we have here, is someone who apparently joined the game only a couple of weeks ago and is already level 47.
    It once used to be high level and took a really long time to reach. During that time, we could plan and develop our islands to make them as efficient as possible.
    Nowadays, only a few weeks are needed to reach what is now a decent albeit low level, but islands can't keep up and players struggle with low capacity storage...
    As BB is a commercial company, now that you're apparently hooked to the game, you can always purchase gems (oh look, there'll probably be another "happy hour" before this seasonal event ends) or... rely on players who have been around and could give you a hand by loaning you a few storage buildings (and fish).

You're the only one who started believing there would be some cheating involved, which isn't the case, so up to you to keep believing whatever you want or to trust the community of players who have been around for quite some time to indeed know better

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Good post Elco, see you have been here 7 years. OMG. I hadn't realized i had done so well. I'm happy playing as it is. It just seemed that all rewards were aimed at high level players that as far as i could see didn't need them. (Hope to be high level player in another couple of months.) The reason i was worried is because before i started playing. I did some research on the internet and some people were complaining that they had been banned for helping other players. They called it pushing. I didn't want to spend money on a game and then get banned. It's not like a game that you own and can't get banned. Anyway my fingers hurt so i'll say ta ta. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Reply to Thread