Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2020 anniversary event

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Added +1 to my post count Qualan - must find the willpower to try harder :-)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Tried mentioning this issue re dough/candles on test forum but not holding my breath.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Community goal - Phase 2 - lvl 51+
    We are 100M of baloons down from quest finishing and you guys ended it. This is to remind you that there was more than a day gap, between Phase 1 and 2 and lot of players donated baloons in that period. Quest deadline has to be extended.

World
    Newfoundland

Donations

There are now 2 Quests that you can donate balloons to.

1. 3rd Global Donation
    2 Continued Donation

Can a Forum Mod please confirm that balloons donated to the Continued Donation are added to the 3rd Global Donation Quest?
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by indija2005 View Post
    Community goal - Phase 2 - lvl 51+
    We are 100M of baloons down from quest finishing and you guys ended it. This is to remind you that there was more than a day gap, between Phase 1 and 2 and lot of players donated baloons in that period. Quest deadline has to be extended.
    To be fair, it does say donation made after the end of any phase would count towards the next. And it did.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    To be fair, it does say donation made after the end of any phase would count towards the next. And it did.
    I am not sure that they did it. But, they need to confirm it.
    Additional question:
    Why the requiremnts for Phase 1 and 3 are 600M baloons and for Phase 2 - 900M?
    Last edited by indija2005; 14.09.20 at 11:27.

World
    Newfoundland
    I am 1000% sure that we didn't start from 500m on week 2 but it was already over, thanks to donations made since phase 1 had been completed.
    Sorry if you were unable to check but ask yourself if it would make sense to count balloons donated for your personal achievements and not count them towards the community goals?
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Folks, I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you donate the balloons now, they will still count towards the 2nd and 3rd goals.
    As for who decided of the amount and why, your guess is as good as mine.
    Many will claim it was based on donations from previous anniversary events, not taking into consideration we've lost plenty of experienced players with the ability to easily made and donate balloons, but that could also well come from a dart thrown at a cardboard with random numbers in BB's HQ. Who knows for sure?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    that way they can still just reward 2 community rewards in the event, in line with last years

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well it is not us who donated too little - the goal was simply too high - last year we was faster getting to the first - and they adjusted the second - so my conclusion is that this time BB is a cheapskate.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Anyhow, we have another chance to get rewards from Phase 2 now...

Reply to Thread