Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    we need either more candels to convert them to dough or dough in lot
    Either that or better conversion rate.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Would make sense to shift the divide higher given how easy it is nowadays to reach level 50.
    I started a forum thread about this over a week ago and very few bothered to add to the thread. forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/37810-2020-anniversary-event?highlight=2020

Bit late to start now when they will have already decided what is happening.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I started a forum thread about this over a week ago and very few bothered to add to the thread. forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/37810-2020-anniversary-event?highlight=2020

I'm sorry I didn't notice your thread and I would definitely add something if I saw it earlier but if you think a week ago wasn't a bit too late then... :P
    This feedback plus your thread counts toward next year event -> that is if there is any but BB keeps saying the game will go on even though there is no official statement nor plan as far as I know.
    I wouldn't dare to dream that this feedback will change something in following event (even though change from -50/51+ to -60/61+ is probably not a big change for programmers) but let's hope someone will read it and think about changing it next "anni event".

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_setttler View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't notice your thread and I would definitely add something if I saw it earlier but if you think a week ago wasn't a bit too late then... :P
    This feedback plus your thread counts toward next year event -> that is if there is any but BB keeps saying the game will go on even though there is no official statement nor plan as far as I know.
    I wouldn't dare to dream that this feedback will change something in following event (even though change from -50/51+ to -60/61+ is probably not a big change for programmers) but let's hope someone will read it and think about changing it next "anni event".
    They got tons of comments on the dough/candles imbalance at the end of last years event but I see on test that no level change has happened. Not convinced they read the threads anymore or maybe they are just happy to ignore those who bother to give an input.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove

So? ? ..........

Two threads down you claim you don't believe they read these threads anyway and they already got tons of posts about that. Are you just seeking attention by zig-zag comments?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    There is a way to get dough via the convert candle to dough in the prov house, so youll have to play many adv to get the needed extra candles now you have less under level 51 ppl out there.
    So what seemed a laid back event will now become a traitor grind.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

You're right... we already decided that this year the threshold for getting Candles instead of Dough will be raised to level 58!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are you dreaming of old Settlers adventures and wish it was the year 2001 again? Would you like to bathe in pixels to live in that nostalgic memory?

Then we have a little surprise for you on the test server, check it out now!
    So what am i supposed to see, i'm at the test server. Is it just the new retro adventure "Misty Cake"? Or the 3 Settlers 4 buildings?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    You're right... we already decided that this year the threshold for getting Candles instead of Dough will be raised to level 58!
    I am 58. so am I getting candles or dough?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by A1batross View Post
    I am 58. so am I getting candles or dough?
    When you hit 58, you will receive Candles!

Reply to Thread