Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/08/2020

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Been on the test server and celebration level 3 requires "add 3000 hardwood from your star menu to any deposit"
    What exactly are you supposed to use to do this no advs drop HW refillers, and I cant see you can make anywhere such as PH, and the omni refillers dont work

Am i missing something?

(level 2 is 2000 stone which you can do via gems in the shop)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    use ''add to any deposit'' maybe .... can't get in to test server so cant check

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Tried that it doesnt register

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Killemall View Post
    Been on the test server and celebration level 3 requires "add 3000 hardwood from your star menu to any deposit"
    What exactly are you supposed to use to do this no advs drop HW refillers, and I cant see you can make anywhere such as PH, and the omni refillers dont work

Am i missing something?

cant even try the celebration quest line seems some dont get the quest line

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Am i missing something?

sounds stupid but this is bb after all have you tried adding from star menu to the mayors house

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    sounds stupid but this is bb after all have you tried adding from star menu to the mayors house
    I cant dont have much in star on test, tbh I actually created the account to test it since it didnt make sense to me when I saw the quest listed

However its the same quest line as lvl 1 and 2 just diff resource, 1 was easy thats fishm added to deposit and done, level 2 was stone, so I bought the stone refillers, level 3 however as noted you cant actually buy any HW refillers. I do suspect its the same though needing to refil a deposit.

If its the same on ive as test its only 69 gems to gem it though so probably not worth worrying about

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    You're right... we already decided that this year the threshold for getting Candles instead of Dough will be raised to level 58!
    Thats good news BB_Saqui, much appreciated.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    So? ? ..........

Two threads down you claim you don't believe they read these threads anyway and they already got tons of posts about that. Are you just seeking attention by zig-zag comments?
    Whilst one may believe they do not read the forum threads one can either live in hope or take the posistion of many and bury their heads in the sand....and surprise surprise the level has been raised to 58

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant dont have much in star on test, tbh I actually created the account to test it since it didnt make sense to me when I saw the quest listed

However its the same quest line as lvl 1 and 2 just diff resource, 1 was easy thats fishm added to deposit and done, level 2 was stone, so I bought the stone refillers, level 3 however as noted you cant actually buy any HW refillers. I do suspect its the same though needing to refil a deposit.

If its the same on ive as test its only 69 gems to gem it though so probably not worth worrying about
    just buy the hardwood logs from the merchant as u have unlimited gems just buy what u need and try it on the mayors house and see if it works

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    just buy the hardwood logs from the merchant as u have unlimited gems just buy what u need and try it on the mayors house and see if it works
    Good point, tried that and nope didnt register anything for the quest

Reply to Thread