Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/08/2020

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the achievement as you can see in screenshot- but I don't do pvp - I don't have a combat armory - don't want a combat armory - the one I had when I did not know what it was never got passed level 1, I bombed it years ago - before level 7 was ever invented. My guildies also have the ach - without having a level 7 combat armory. My guess is that instead of fixing something that meant someone who earned it did not get it, they gave it to everybody - and that is even worse than cheating someone, then the ach lose its meaning. I personally don't want an ach for something I did not do. Most might not care, but I am sure those who earned it don't want everyone else to just get it for free.
    Last edited by Urd123; 27.08.20 at 17:37.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    All it took you to upgrade any building to level 7
    This is getting more and more amusing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    This is getting more and more amusing.
    Why do any achievement? why even have the achievements if we dont need to do them to get them, we can just wait for BB to give them to all of us- no matter if we deserve them or not???????????????
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    I dont know why you're getting salty about my comment of all things, when all I did was laugh they somehow managed to create an achievement related to particular building and then forgot to tie it to that particular building.

I mean whats the point that separates incompetence from deliberate trolling ? because we might have just reached it.

Reply to Thread