Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 25/08/2020

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If the wiki is correct, it looks like all Expeditions give Candles, but only Barren ones give Cake Doughs.. I'm level 51 - PvP Tier 3 and I almost exclusively do Expeditions, I like it more. And it's really sad that I can't get Doughs from Expeditions..

So.. can you please add Cake Doughs to all Expedition Tiers?

Thanks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreyPilgrim View Post
    If the wiki is correct, it looks like all Expeditions give Candles, but only Barren ones give Cake Doughs.. I'm level 51 - PvP Tier 3 and I almost exclusively do Expeditions, I like it more. And it's really sad that I can't get Doughs from Expeditions..

So.. can you please add Cake Doughs to all Expedition Tiers?

Thanks
    the wiki is written by players nothing to do with BB so hence isn't always accurate ..as the threshold for dough changed this year to 58 anything you do will give you dough and only dough

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    sounds stupid but this is bb after all have you tried adding from star menu to the mayors house
    Check in guild re stone refills. At least one must have to recipe to make stone refills from barrels - it is under deposits. Costs 100 barrels to make 2k stone refill. I currently have 110k refills cooking for the whole guild here.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Check in guild re stone refills. At least one must have to recipe to make stone refills from barrels - it is under deposits. Costs 100 barrels to make 2k stone refill. I currently have 110k refills cooking for the whole guild here.
    he needed hardwood refill not stone as far as i can see you cant make a refill for hardword and a omni refill didnt work i dont have the quest so cant even try it myself

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Whilst one may believe they do not read the forum threads one can either live in hope or take the posistion of many and bury their heads in the sand....and surprise surprise the level has been raised to 58
    Well, not surprise to me, as I've already said it would make sense to shift the divide point. So back to square one. Maybe next time don't prescribe when and how other players can post their comments.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Well, not surprise to me, as I've already said it would make sense to shift the divide point. So back to square one. Maybe next time don't prescribe when and how other players can post their comments.
    Lol, that is just so funny, the all knowing N_C commands, hahahaha

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    the wiki is written by players nothing to do with BB so hence isn't always accurate ..as the threshold for dough changed this year to 58 anything you do will give you dough and only dough
    Yeah I hope it is not correct.. But let me clarify, I know I will be getting dough, but it looks like only Barren colonies give dough, the other tiers give zero dough, but they DO give candles if you are 58+. So I want the 58- to be able to get dough from all tiers as well.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol, that is just so funny, the all knowing N_C commands, hahahaha
    It's not about all knowing. It's about attitude towards BB people. Looks like your attitude towards people in general needs some improvement and maturing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    The reason it is funny it the total content of the last sentence above...''Don't prescribe when and how other players can post their comments'' and then you do exactly that. Now that really does show an inability to see a rational comment.

Anyway, moving on, more important things in life to concern myself with.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    and of course Tso are silent as to the game finishing in 3/4 months

Reply to Thread