Reply to Thread

Thread: Barracks not working properly

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Barracks not working properly

I am a new player , and have a problem with my barracks. Troops are trained and then moments later "jump" back into the barracks q. it does not always happen immediately and the first couple of times I did not notice so battles took place on my isle with less troops than i had allocated to the general. Obviously this is severely impacting on my ability to clear my isle of bandits and to progress in the game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you are loading several generals and you are too fast, the game does not have the correct number of troops and you allocate more than you have to the general. You need to check the number before sending the general. The barracks does not produce any troops when upgrading, so you have to check if it is upgrading. If you are not in a guild I would suggest that you join one, then you would have higher level players to help you out and figure out the problem.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Is old bug - think it usually happens first time someone use buff on barracks - as far as I remember logout ( maybe for 15+ min ) fix it - or also 'fixed' when buff runs out.

Reply to Thread