Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    We even got a new daily quest wich gave a scouting post after the time the event officially ended.....
    I received the quest with the scouting post on the day before you, it convinced me even more that it was the final day of the event!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    a guildie read info for me that BB put - saying that event ended at the 21,- even though the info said 3 more days - so it seems that even BB did not know when event ended - the strangest most muddled event ever.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Event is over, so last words of assessment.
    I think the event was actually brilliant. Good rewards, plenty of quests, more variety then usual event resource grinding. I liked the fact that daily chains were lined one after another so nothing missed by being late, and similarly daily quest were up to 5 live at the same time. Celebration Marathon was a very nice challenge, but only once a year. Don't want to see similar concept in other events.
    Negative side was low clarity of communication with several mess-ups in it. Seems like even BB themselves did not know how the event would finally evolve.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The event was pretty well designed and executed I thought, in our guild we appreciated the variety of quest types and variety of rewards.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I enjoyed it. I was only doing the daily quests half-heartedly until the scouting post appeared at the end so it was a mad rush to catch up over the last couple of days but I managed it with a few hours to spare.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you know why some of us received the Coinage tribute and other tributes while other didn't? I have noble hunter tribute, coinage tribute and bookbinder tribute and I do not know why I have them.
    I am asking because one of my friends didn't received any of them and I didn't had them before the event.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AIChelaru View Post
    Do you know why some of us received the Coinage tribute and other tributes while other didn't? I have noble hunter tribute, coinage tribute and bookbinder tribute and I do not know why I have them.
    I am asking because one of my friends didn't received any of them and I didn't had them before the event.
    Coinage tributes have nothing to do with the event as they are normal achievement rewards from the missions section

Reply to Thread