Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here, no "Retro Style" in star. What now?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It's *just* appeared in my star menu.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    German DD says nothing about "repeatable" quests. How it got into English DD only Heaven & Hell knows.
    Technically speaking the quests are repeatable, because each round consists of the exact same, just the numbers change (apart from one where refill type changes).

Its certainly misleading description though.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im recently hit level 54, so Ive only just built elite barracks. I can only train a single unit type, which happens to get shredded by the enemies in the "Misty cake" adventure. If I keep training units day and night until the end of the event, I may get enough of them to take me through a single Misty cake, but it appears uncertain even that.

I may have to supplement them with grinding down many thousands of regular units as well to even get through at all. My question is, isn't it a bit tough to let the hardest version of the encounter hit those who have barely started training elite units at all, and only have a single unit type available? Obviously, I lack the tools for dealing with the camps that would normally be available to a higher level player. To progress the quest chain at all I will probably have to skip past it, which seem rather counter intuitive to have to bypass special content created for the event...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did someone have a stuck copy paste key on their keyboard? I can think of much more different things you can make us do than - "do 2 minis! do 2 ventures - do a level 11 or higher adventure or scenario ( there is not even a level 11 scenario) - one think is that the rounds repeat it self - but the other quests have exactly the same elements making this event very very boring to do. It is nice to have something to do - but please try to use just a little imagination.
    I have guildies who are not able to get all these ventures- they cant be traded and not all have a stash - yes we did got some crystals in the rewards, but not enough to do this many.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I have asked this in chat too, but lets try here too.

Why doesnt the widget give the end date of the event but instead days later?
    Eventcalendar runs till sunday sept 20 , donating can be done till monday sept 21, widget says it will close 24 sept. I have to asume this means this is the deactivation moment, but cant find it anywhere as the whole dev diary gives no deactivation date....

I am used to dev diaries and widgets wich give the correct dates, but this is a mess. dates for donating are in dev diary, but no date for deactivation, so i have to asume the time announced in the widget is that moment, but that would be contrary to all events we had before ...
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    I have asked this in chat too, but lets try here too.

Why doesnt the widget give the end date of the event but instead days later?
    Eventcalendar runs till sunday sept 20 , donating can be done till monday sept 21, widget says it will close 24 sept. I have to asume this means this is the deactivation moment, but cant find it anywhere as the whole dev diary gives no deactivation date....

I am used to dev diaries and widgets wich give the correct dates, but this is a mess. dates for donating are in dev diary, but no date for deactivation, so i have to asume the time announced in the widget is that moment, but that would be contrary to all events we had before ...
    try reading again

it's saying we have extra days to collect rewards

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    like 2 days, or 3 or 4 maybe 5 days??? so not so clear as you think.... my question remains...
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    like 2 days, or 3 or 4 maybe 5 days??? so not so clear as you think.... my question remains...
    There at the top of the 1st post in big red letters.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I have guildies who are not able to get all these ventures- they cant be traded and not all have a stash - yes we did got some crystals in the rewards, but not enough to do this many.
    150 from the calendar, +50 from the daily event quests, ~50 from daily logins, +50-150 from regular daily quests, crystal shards which you get daily from collection quests or the daily mini quests from merchant. On top of that there are the 150 gems from the calendar and 200-300 from weekly login, and possibly 200-300 from epic merchant to do extra crystal rolls so there are more than enough to get the required ventures if one thinks the rewards are worth it
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 09.09.20 at 10:50.

Reply to Thread