Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I liked the 10 day celebration quest line but it should of been level dependent ...ventures you cant buy so if you have no crystals you had to use gems to pass that sub-quest also asking for pro-longed searches etc when a person is below the level to do them seemed unfair again had to be passed by using gems

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I liked the 10 day celebration quest line but it should of been level dependent ...ventures you cant buy so if you have no crystals you had to use gems to pass that sub-quest also asking for pro-longed searches etc when a person is below the level to do them seemed unfair again had to be passed by using gems
    There are plenty of crystals available and the smallest venture only requires 5 pieces. Why would you need to use gems on anything yet? over a week left of the event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    There are plenty of crystals available and the smallest venture only requires 5 pieces. Why would you need to use gems on anything yet? over a week left of the event.
    because when your new you dont have that many crystals and there is very few ways to get them so unless you have build up a surplus it isnt always easy and getting 5 pieces isnt always that easy when limited on how many crystals you have

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    because when your new you dont have that many crystals and there is very few ways to get them so unless you have build up a surplus it isnt always easy and getting 5 pieces isnt always that easy when limited on how many crystals you have
    Look at the post I made before yours on the previous page, it applies to everyone from new or old player to low and high level. BB most likely had that in mind that everyone can get hundreds of crystals during event when they were deciding the tasks.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    many new/inactive players do expect to have the same things as old and very active ones. that can't be right, can it?

a big thanks to all who developed and thought of all these events that are spawning here and there.

keep up the good work

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is this true?

I was quite happy about the planning Id done to manage to pass with limited explorers through the quest chain, only to now hear I cannot complete the last quest because I'm not high enough level to do the last kinds of searches?

Well, if this is true, its not just dumb. Its very disappointing. Like REALLY disappointing.

In before someone say I can skip the quest with gems....for some playing games with cheat codes might be standard, but its not for me. I want to actually go through the thing. Twice as many searches of a lower level or whatever would have at least give me the possibility. Im some day off reaching that point. We will see when i get there.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    plenty of time to level up . stop moaning and crack on

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry but it's the nature of gaming, there are going to be some things you can't do because you have not reached a high enough level.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Continued Contribution:
    I'm on my 3rd one of these. It would be nice if the rewards changed.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    In the quest "Brewery buff" use 2 fish platter on your breweries - why does it not work on Friary????????
    I bombed my breweries years ago - now I have to put one up just to use a ... fish platter on it??
    Who made these quest ?? - Either someone who does not know the game or someone with no brain.
    Agree, does not work on improved bakeries either need to build a bakery! Come on Devs get with the program 10 years on and you still don't think about what your doing with quest lines and where the players are in the game.Very disappointing!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread