Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    if we over donate, will it count towards the round 3 or they will get lost as in the last years?
    over to the next stage like it did this year when we went from stage 1-2 the only time balloons are lost is when you reach you personal goal and you have to do 1k balloons at a time if you donate more they still go to the global but they dont carry over for you on your next 1k quest

rugosa
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Folks, I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you donate the balloons now, they will still count towards the 2nd and 3rd goals.
    It was said here: Yes it counts.

This is a great event. Ty BB. Good quests, and a LOT of them, nice rewards. I dont think i will complete all 10 rounds, but it doesnt matter. I still get some fine things!

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb less 6 hrs to donate get awake donate people or usa no sleeping before donate your ba

Quote Originally Posted by rugosa View Post
    It was said here: Yes it counts.

This is a great event. Ty BB. Good quests, and a LOT of them, nice rewards. I dont think i will complete all 10 rounds, but it doesnt matter. I still get some fine things!
    yes pls donate

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    dont know what the global base of active players but assuming we averaged around 30k balloons over a two week period (which we wouldnt of as you cant get 30k but must be close) we would of needed a active player base of 50k plus players do we really have that sort of number worldwide?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    o-ok, so the personal donation quests require ONLY numbers of balloons to be fulfilled - and the mass-quests had ALSO time limit?!!! Seriosly?
    I did not notice this until I saw the failure message just now.
    So what we got from this condition is it killed the spirit of celebrating together.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    dont know what the global base of active players but assuming we averaged around 30k balloons over a two week period (which we wouldnt of as you cant get 30k but must be close) we would of needed a active player base of 50k plus players do we really have that sort of number worldwide?
    What are you on about? I'm already on my 10th 1k donation after reaching the 25k milepost and there's still a week to go!

I am perma-prem, have pfb applied, have selected mortars (and still making more than I part with thanks to the buffing of my xmas bakeries/snacks) and aside from the quest at the start to self-buff with a petite cake, only swap in TO for enormous cakes.
    All I have to do, is wait for the amount of balloons made to reach 1k and that happens every 12 hours! So basically twice a day. It's not rocket science...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Pray we not missed oud on the thired goal too

Quote Originally Posted by faivq View Post
    o-ok, so the personal donation quests require ONLY numbers of balloons to be fulfilled - and the mass-quests had ALSO time limit?!!! Seriosly?
    I did not notice this until I saw the failure message just now.
    So what we got from this condition is it killed the spirit of celebrating together.
    this thime the add so much community goal the second week. I think they prayed and hoped people got nervoious and would buy with gems balloons. i had could never afford to buy the so much missing balloons lol.

First year in the 10 times we where celebrating or 8 online that we not managed the goal of the second week and that makes me sad.

The problem you can not do much your self to make it to that goal how much you play and how much quest you do. How much candles you sell so people can make there big Birthday cakes. I hope we make it to the last goal. General is interesting.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    What are you on about? I'm already on my 10th 1k donation after reaching the 25k milepost and there's still a week to go!

I am perma-prem, have pfb applied, have selected mortars (and still making more than I part with thanks to the buffing of my xmas bakeries/snacks) and aside from the quest at the start to self-buff with a petite cake, only swap in TO for enormous cakes.
    All I have to do, is wait for the amount of balloons made to reach 1k and that happens every 12 hours! So basically twice a day. It's not rocket science...
    wow u did well then didnt realise there was 7k worth of balloons to be had from non fesival sources plus not everyone can dump out the mortars ar the highest level hence why I said averaged most you could get from the festival hall is around 28-29k over 14 days so rest has to come from quests etc

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Northisle fail on community quest phase2. other servers?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Ultimately not reaching the community goal is BB failure. They are the only one who have global data on collection and behaviors from previous events and can make prediction. And they failed.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 14.09.20 at 10:10.

Reply to Thread