Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event 2020

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    For us to have reached the stage 2 target all that was needed was for 60k players to donate 25k balloons each. (1,500,000,000/25,000). I managed to do that on Newfoundland, Sandycove, Northisle and even Zeus where I am only level 40 and until this event only had 4 tavern generals to do adventures with. This suggests to me that the player base has to be well under that 60k number, across the whole world....Or maybe we have a much bigger base and many haven't been converting anything and waiting for others to reach the global target?

The achievements need to be adjusted to reflect how many balloons you donate and that is where the gifts should be. After all, you can easily have a cake dropped onto an inactive festival hall 10 times to manage those achievements.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i really didn't get your math vs stage 2 target

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    i really didn't get your math vs stage 2 target
    Target was 1,500,000,000, by time we got to end of stage 2 most active players would/should have donated 25,000 (I had donated that on zeus on my lvl 40 account). So if you divide the big number by the little number, lol, that gives you 60k players. But as we didnt reach the target then less than 60k had hit the 25k ballons donated, which is amazing.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i believe stage 2 started from 500m not from 0. it's a continuous donation from 0 to 500 into 1500 towards 2100

it took me while but i got there in the end
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 19.09.20 at 16:14.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    ;-))

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    A couple of things we had problems with:

quests for lvl11 adv popping up all the time, lower level players cannot do these and are relying on ls. It should have been lvl10

Round 10 and the searches, those under level 55 couldn't do these because of this : (Very Long 72 hours (from 56 lvl)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    About the event still going on - it should work until 24th (bonus loot/exp, etc). For example, you can still get some achievements if you haven't achieved them yet. I understand that this is a bit confusing and I will bear it in mind in future events.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    About the event still going on - it should work until 24th (bonus loot/exp, etc). For example, you can still get some achievements if you haven't achieved them yet. I understand that this is a bit confusing and I will bear it in mind in future events.
    It would not be confusing if it was clearly stated at the beginning or shortly after. Otherwise I'm ok with 3 more days of bonus, of course.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    May I suggest more communication and clearer information next time which will help everyone!
    Last edited by amazola; 21.09.20 at 17:21.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Am I suprised...no not really since i did place a piece here about how unclear the dev diary was about the event, but hey according to other players it oh soo clear...but everyone was guessing what it said....

The main problem are the words *event ends* , as far as i can see now , cause all that ended was the callendar and the possibilitie to contribut to the comunal goal...

Everything else went on.....
    We even got a new daily quest wich gave a scouting post after the time the event officially ended.....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Reply to Thread