Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    have you read the post on the homepage?

if you have game suggestions, use the right sections for them

this thread slowly is going of track...
    Worth noting that for the past 6 months the game mentioned has been saying constantly that they are 'working on alternatives'...Odd that.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bulk sending I would like a get building where can tell what explorer looking and when have found it, would start to find automatic new search, why could not use on explorers samekind thing.

Would be nice to get somekind generall mass moving too, could move all together to next place, or when generall have attack it not move on where it start attack, it would move nearest area what is friendly area and start building camp there...mass attack would be nice to have too where could send generall on enemy camp but could make order wich generall attack first, second, third and that kind way. Attack report would be nice to see how much enemy units lost too.

Anyway if this is wrong place to write these I am sorry.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Worth noting that for the past 6 months the game mentioned has been saying constantly that they are 'working on alternatives'...Odd that.
    Indeed.... Come on BB give us some detail please - there is no justifiable reason to not reveal what the new technology is, how the development is going and when we will see some beta testing - tick tock, tick tock December looms ever closer....

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please get rid of Flash

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosg79 View Post
    Please get rid of Flash
    you been sleeping? or just didnt read they are getting rid of flash

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    it's 02/10/2020, happy houre... no solution or een glimps of solution about adobe player..o,ly much blababla just in politics..sorry not paing for gems this time!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i had to log in with it!! no sleeping!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    So first off... Im happy and excited for the future.

there are some ideas i have that all are rooted in the useless stuff we have.
    i know some have been talking about a "refundable" option.
    For some items that would be good for me as there is stuff i never use.

But for generals and explorers i wouldnt want to refund.
    for explorers maybe some way to easier manage them.

But for the generals that we dont use i would like to see a way that we can use them again. Yes there are some ways to use many generals with 1r for blocking with minimal losses. But to be honest id rather see some different use of my older generals.

1. We could have them function like explorers. we could load them with troops we have plenty of and send them on some kind of adventure where we cant control them and where they gather experience and resources and return "empty" of troops. I would use every single general once again if we get a option like this.
    It could be like "daily Server wide goal/adventure" where we donate troops using our generals to "fight a war" and they all return with beneficial stuff aswell as exp.

2. Likewise we could have guild vs guild wars or just Guild PVE wars/adventures where we send generals and troops to defeat a common enemy where we get exp + guild coins + usefull stuff (buffs and resources). it could be repeatable over and over once the guild have defeated the map/enemy.

3. a implementation of (1) and a seperate Guild vs guild option using Marshals for those guilds and players who would like that kind of action.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    86 days to go and still no indication that the game will continue without flash.

At this point in time they should be inviting people to a new test server running the game on whatever platform they are porting it to. The lack of information about even the platform they intend to use indicates they have no plans for the future of this game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    In all honesty i hope they do have it sorted but part of me thinks come december I will come to the game and it wont be here all that will be is a notice saying due to flash ending and we had hoped we could work out an alternative but sadly that isnt the case so the game has had to be ended...which translates to we did try for 5 minutes a few months ago when we realized we couldnt use the slim browser like we intended too but we needed the sales so we kept quiet dangling a carrot in front of your noses...til the very last minute

Reply to Thread