Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I will be very happy to see an updated chatbox with bigger font or the ability to adjust the size of the font.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Kiya View Post
    I will be very happy to see an updated chatbox with bigger font or the ability to adjust the size of the font.
    have you tried CTRL+mouse wheel?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Any news on what the "new technology" is that will enable the game post flash?

I'm sure we are all very interested to see a road map for the transition given that there is now less than 4 months to go and I'm sure BB will be running a test programme for the new technology - it does seem ambitious to cram this into 3+ months!

More detail please - that is what the player base really needs

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Would be nice if the mail context option to block players mails was extended to include all sorts of mail from a player such as freind requests instead of just normal mails.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I can manage without loads of new features, let's concentrate on getting the game working. Oh, and remove the Rankings button.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The ability to start your island over/ reset everything but stay on the same server with the same guild if you wish and just start the island afresh. Handy for when you make those beginner mistakes and realise you should have done some steps differently .. I saw this mentioned a long while back and never saw much if any response to it at the time. Maybe if you are doing a functional upgrade maybe add in a reset option .. with a provisio of no sales in the trading house and no items being crafted in the provision houses, all processes stopped ( this could be automated ) .. to limit the problems with removing data regarding working buildings.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
    The ability to start your island over/ reset everything but stay on the same server with the same guild if you wish and just start the island afresh. Handy for when you make those beginner mistakes and realise you should have done some steps differently .. I saw this mentioned a long while back and never saw much if any response to it at the time. Maybe if you are doing a functional upgrade maybe add in a reset option .. with a provisio of no sales in the trading house and no items being crafted in the provision houses, all processes stopped ( this could be automated ) .. to limit the problems with removing data regarding working buildings.
    I am curious such as? can't think of anything that you cant reverse

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
    You have always had the option to reset your island to the beginning, I've known several players who have done just that.

As for the second point, can you explain in other terms what you mean as how it comes across to me defies all logic.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Allow us to sort friends list both by level, as now, and alphabetically. I know my friends names but not their levels so would make finding them far easier.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    CTRL + mouse wheel works for me. it does chrome zoom in out

Reply to Thread