Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The future of TSO

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Flash is now prompting to uninstall.

If Adobe's wording is any indication it will disable itself after the 31st of Dec.

https://www.adobe.com/au/products/fl...d-of-life.html
    Flash-based content will be blocked from running in Adobe Flash Player after the EOL Date.

qawpaw
    and so will settlers do to new intel

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe about time for BB to give us some update about how they are progressing? December 31 is getting very close....

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    have already cleared my island and only kepted my message and storage ,, have had enough of ubisoft bluebyte ignorance just like ANNO days plus i have alot going on in RL so really their lack of proper information leads alot to be desired i get more communication from BT than ubisoft ,, anyways ya all stay safe and don't take any nonce from ubisoft..

Just read the latest announcement sorry am not impressed i will not put my computer at risk on playing adobe software for 3 months thats very close for when you have to re-register the domain.
    Last edited by Lord6Smeg; 19.10.20 at 15:37.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    A way to see what our current e-mail address would be a nice addition.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have idea, made that we can add some friends from anouther world ? or made something like : every monats that all worlds is change around ours, on that way we can add some friends from anouther world, I have a lot friends but, thay are on anouther world and I cant invite them, I try with email but its not working. Made that, and we all be happy with that.

World
    Newfoundland
    Spell checker for chat. i need that

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    A chat filter with less racist tendencies.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It will be usefull that guild friends or friends can maintain player island during the few weeks when player cant do it because holliday , hospital or some other things...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got the slim browser to work fine when I first downloaded it. After I uninstalled and then re-installed Flash though, I am now stuck on the setup flash screen no matter what I try.

Reply to Thread