Reply to Thread

Thread: Friend from anouther world

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Friend from anouther world

Hello Why we cant find friend from anouther world, I am tryin to add friend when I write her name its nothing, when I send e-mail, its nothing she never got e-mail, I try on global chat and still nothing. Can you make that we can add friend whenever or witch world he or she is.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Not possible. - You have to play on same world to use chat. I think you here in Forum can comunicate between EU-servers.
    But maybe suggest it the thread for the future of TSO - https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...-future-of-TSO

World
    Newfoundland
    If you were able to find a friend from another server, you'd befriend that player by sending a friend request by mail.

What else goes through mail? Quite a lot in fact.
    Such as trades of goods, invitations to lootspots etc.

If one who has an account on different servers was able to befriend his other accounts, and then transfer stuff from one to another, it would probably raise a little more than just a few eyebrows.
    This is, I believe, the perfect example of a really bad idea.

Reply to Thread