Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid of Nords - Community Tent (?)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Raid of Nords - Community Tent (?)

Good Day I was enjoying this anniversaty event and was doing Raid of Nords which I think I have never done before. I finished the entire Adventure except "Apply food to Community Tent". Where is the Community Tent? I have been over the island several times. In case it was in hiding I went over the Mountains/hills on the map. Nothing. I just need drop the care package and I'm done. Help!?! please?

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

It's been a while since I've played that one but out of my memory, there's a previous quest to repair 6 tents after collecting 6 furs.

The Community Tent is one of them, at the top of the others and distinguished itself by having 2 poles (whereas the others have only 1).
    When repaired, it also looks slightly different to the others (which are yellow and white, as the pop buildings that rarely can be found in the loot).

I would have though by hovering over the different tents, one would tell you its kind, community tent, but as I said it's been a while for me and I do not intend of playing it again any time soon

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank You, Elco. I took your advice and it worked. I don't know why, I would swear that I had hovered over the large Tipi / Tent before, but best not to risk swearing with all these warning about language. Thank you. Again.

Reply to Thread