Thread: reward from celebration round 10 only give 1 3-day premium

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Any news on this?

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    3 day premiums, were awarded twice and each time myself and others in my guild only got the one.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    So what happens here:

When you use the 1x3 Day Premium Buff, it disappears from the star menu. However, once you will re-login, you will see another 1x3 Day Premium buff (so total of 2x3 Day Premium Buff).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    So what happens here:

When you use the 1x3 Day Premium Buff, it disappears from the star menu. However, once you will re-login, you will see another 1x3 Day Premium buff (so total of 2x3 Day Premium Buff).

That sounds convincing so i tried i had 2x1 days and 1x 3day in my menu just used them all so according to you when i logged in again it should of been back and it hasnt my menu is empty

qawpaw
    i got both mine in star.
    so somewhere there must be a server glitch.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    That sounds convincing so i tried i had 2x1 days and 1x 3day in my menu just used them all so according to you when i logged in again it should of been back and it hasnt my menu is empty
    Did you used 1x3 Day before? It will only appear if you have any extra left.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 29.09.20 at 12:38.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did you used 1x3 Day before? It will only appear if you have any extra left.
    Dont believe so as i have 6 months worth already up but its possible i activated some in last couple weeks but no real way for me anyway to check

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    So what happens here:

I used the one but did not get the second. I do normally buy a year at a time but I am waiting to see what happens with Settlers. I have not noticed the short term premiums working the way you describe is this a new thing? I have a row of 1 days so this must be ether just for the 3 days or new for all.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    I have not noticed the short term premiums working the way you describe is this a new thing? I have a row of 1 days so this must be ether just for the 3 days or new for all.
    It's about the Celebration Round 10 reward. You should get 2x3 days premium, but you will only see 1x3 days premium in your inventory after collecting. However, after using it and logging back in, you will see another 1x3 days premium (so 2x3 Days premium in total).

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    It's about the Celebration Round 10 reward. You should get 2x3 days premium, but you will only see 1x3 days premium in your inventory after collecting. However, after using it and logging back in, you will see another 1x3 days premium (so 2x3 Days premium in total).
    So which of these 3-day prems is the doubled up one?
    http://prntscr.com/ur9odb

Reply to Thread