Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: reward from celebration round 10 only give 1 3-day premium

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle

reward from celebration round 10 only give 1 3-day premium

Someone talked about it yesterday - so checked when collecting reward today - says it will give 2 3-day premium - but I only got 1.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I can confirm this. Listed reward was 2x 3-day premium coins, but I also just got 1.

World
    Newfoundland
    Confirm what? Listed where? In wiki?

Wiki is an external site, made by a player from the Polish server and is supposedly based on what can/could be found on the test server.
    But as we all know, what might be on the test server, is not necessarily what will be released "live" and I'm not even talking about the mistakes that can be made in the wiki pages (in wiki, it's called the "celebation" for example so who's to say 2x 3 days prem is correct to start with?).

The sole official reference is the dev diary and it says nothing about the amount of premium coins so 1 could just be correct indeed.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post

Wiki is an external site, made by a player from the Polish server and is supposedly based on what can/could be found on the test server.
    But as we all know, what might be on the test server, is not necessarily what will be released "live" and I'm not even talking about the mistakes that can be made in the wiki pages (in wiki, it's called the "celebation" for example so who's to say 2x 3 days prem is correct to start with?).

The sole official reference is the dev diary and it says nothing about the amount of premium coins so 1 could just be correct indeed.
    pretty sure it did say 2x3 on the actual game sadly as i have already done it can't go back and look someone else who hasn't done it yet would have to check

just had it checked it is meant to be 2x3 days https://prnt.sc/ue3wf4
    Last edited by hades8840; 09.09.20 at 07:43.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    pretty sure it did say 2x3 on the actual game sadly as i have already done it can't go back and look someone else who hasn't done it yet would have to check

just had it checked it is meant to be 2x3 days https://prnt.sc/ue3wf4
    Then as it indeed says so in the game, we should expect BB to come up with a compensation in a future update (as they said they would for those who purchase some event bundle, also promising 2x3 days but in fact only delivering one 3 days coin).
    It would be nice if BB could acknowledge this and confirm the future correction.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post

The rewards screen in-game lists it as 2 3-day prem coins, like it lists it at 10 Ranges Support and such. And I onyl got 1. I checked it as someone asked abotu this. Naturally evne though I knew abotu it I forgot to take screenshots. And guildy now mentioend same happening on USA servers.

To those of you asking why we think we shoudl get 2 3-days, this is why:
    https://prnt.sc/uebnqm
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 09.09.20 at 14:04.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    The rewards screen in-game lists it as 2 3-day prem coins, like it lists it at 10 Ranges Support and such. And I onyl got 1. I checked it as someone asked abotu this. Naturally evne though I knew abotu it I forgot to take screenshots. And guildy now mentioend same happening on USA servers.

To those of you asking why we think we shoudl get 2 3-days, this is why:
    https://prnt.sc/uebnqm
    bit late to the party

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the reports - we are looking into it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i also only received 1 3 day premium on completing level 10

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here! glad to see I'm not alone. I didn't get a screenshot of the reward screen but I got a couple of the quest menu and my star menu if that helps...

Reply to Thread