Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't finish the 10 Anniversary Quest chains.... as need to be level 56

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Can't finish the 10 Anniversary Quest chains.... as need to be level 56

i have been happily working through the 10 quest chains.

have got to quest chain 10 only to find i can not finish it as i need 1.5k to level 56 as the quest says:

do 10 Adventure searches very long...........which you can not do at level 55

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Am I understanding you right, you can't do the searches because you 1500 XP away from level 56.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FLICKA404 View Post
    i have been happily working through the 10 quest chains.

have got to quest chain 10 only to find i can not finish it as i need 1.5k to level 56 as the quest says:

do 10 Adventure searches very long...........which you can not do at level 55
    I agree the prolonged searches etc of the quest are unfair because of lower levels they can't do the searches but seriously if your that close to the lvl just lvl up

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    sorry not thousands 1.5 million away from 56.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    You can finish them with gems. not expensive about 89 or 99. A couple of short letters.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    no gems
    but not really the point it is not fare that these quests are the same no matter what level you are on.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just check on wiki the last 10 years rewards and developments, You missed so much one time only rewards.
    For example there are some players who has more than 100 expolorers, me and you and lots of us, never have not even with gems, doesn't matter.

You have to learn to let go!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    events are also a means to sell extra gems- The gem cost is minimal. The argument of not having gems is not valid, if you dont have em, it is because you spent it on other stuff or just don;t care making the non-real-money-gems in game (login bonus, some quests and excelsior quests)

it isn't tons of gems but youc an make em if needed within confines of the game and then get the top rewards from event. The lvl 11 adventure might be a bogger challenge but the lootspots are available in the marketplace as well- if you prepare you can afford those as well

Reply to Thread