Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebrathon round X - Party gifts.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Celebrathon round X - Party gifts.

Hello, just got to this stage of the event, and at level 52, I cannot send out the explorers to do either the adventure or treasure searches needed as need to be level 56 and 54.

Is this intended that everyone has to either spend gems or level to 56 to finish the event?

Thanks for any information.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Makusatea1234 View Post
    Hello, just got to this stage of the event, and at level 52, I cannot send out the explorers to do either the adventure or treasure searches needed as need to be level 56 and 54.

Is this intended that everyone has to either spend gems or level to 56 to finish the event?

Thanks for any information.
    pay the gems you get 100 a week and the rewards way out the way of the cost ..not ideal but you could easily get to the required level before the end of the event

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    pay the gems you get 100 a week and the rewards way out the way of the cost ..not ideal but you could easily get to the required level before the end of the event
    Thank you for your reply. I'm aware I can pay with gems, and aware I get 100 a week. The question was - is this intended that everyone under level 56 has to spend gems to finish the event. Also, please don't tell me how quickly I can level to level 56, you know nothing about how often I can play.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Makusatea1234 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I'm aware I can pay with gems, and aware I get 100 a week. The question was - is this intended that everyone under level 56 has to spend gems to finish the event. Also, please don't tell me how quickly I can level to level 56, you know nothing about how often I can play.
    your choice at the end of the day if you want the rewards pay and do it quick or put some effort in

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    your choice at the end of the day if you want the rewards pay and do it quick or put some effort in
    Thanks again for your thoughts. You haven't answered my question though - was this intended. I suspect you're not privy to this information, so will wait for a reply from someone who is. Not everyone plays the way you do, please don't assume I do.

Reply to Thread