Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Well, you can't. Nobody can.

Please learn to play within the limitations of the game (and your own). That considerably reduces stress induced by exaggerated and most definitely non life-threatening expectations
    Please learn not to answer if answer is not constructive (and kind of insulting). I can learn to accept life without this game, but i prefer to continue playing it and help make it better.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylancer View Post
    Please learn not to answer if answer is not constructive (and kind of insulting). I can learn to accept life without this game, but i prefer to continue playing it and help make it better.
    Fair point but with all due respect, how was my answer not constructive in the sense of being honest (the game has limitations so perhaps accepting those rather than always wanting more, which is mainly not possible, is one way of actually making the most out of it) and yours is?
    Are you suggesting more is always better? Is for example throwing suggestions upon suggestions, barely taking any satisfaction in what we have because we're supposedly always due more as "paying customers" helping in any way?
    Maybe or maybe not.

My replies might well be dry but at least they are factual and meant for others to realise how pointless it is to keep wanting something that will not be amended.
    This thread was posted in the Bugs & Technical Issues section. Well, the topic is neither and the original question had already been answered.

This game is how it is. Yes plenty of things could be improved. Or should I say could have been improved?
    Because it is, as you know from the latest anniversary event, 10 years old which is ancient for an online game.
    Its code was written by devs who have probably all left many moons ago, their replacements as well, and filled with patches so intricated that if a tiny script line is slightly changed, it can impact other aspects of the game as we frequently experience when suddenly something which was working ok-ish gets bugged and it takes weeks for some kind of fix to be introduced.

As for the way you feel about my answers, this is your opinion which you're perfectly entitled to of course, and there's nothing I can do about how you decide to read what others have written.
    Doesn't make me wrong, doesn't make you right. It's basically a simple debate albeit in this case, over something very trivial

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i was following this topic with a bit of interest too. you moved the discussion from a mechanical/technical POV to a personal player's style.

sorry for my spam on it Elco, but yours was not on topic.

building's description not mentioning it can only be placed on main island so believing that it can be place on arhi it's a fair assumption.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    i was following this topic with a bit of interest too. you moved the discussion from a mechanical/technical POV to a personal player's style.

sorry for my spam on it Elco, but yours was not on topic.

building's description not mentioning it can only be placed on main island so believing that it can be place on arhi it's a fair assumption.
    This is anther example of BB's lack of oversight in the game. The reason why it does not say it can not be placed on the archipelago is because at the time the building was introduced there was no archipelago in game. BB have a long history of failure in this.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    besides the island storage building and water related ones, i don't know of any other building that has positioning limitations. are there any?

by posting in the right channels, i believe they will be added to their list. short or long as it is

Reply to Thread