Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange oil refinary times

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove

Strange oil refinary times

Hi,

if have a problem with the time difference between the production line time and the estemated time when i set up the same amout of output

time difference is ~ 48 days

https://ibb.co/0ZPDFCg (production line)
    https://ibb.co/1z5krh7 ( estemated production time)

images will delete in 1 month - so please hurry BB

greetings
    Last edited by Max_turtle; 29.09.20 at 20:49. Reason: missing the time difference

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I am wondering if you have a Prestigious Friend Buff active, and if that is effecting the timings? Mine is working fine if I just look at the first few production lines.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I just had a look at mine... same sort of discrepancy.
    But when I actually add how many it is producing.. it is 4 times the stated amount showing .

If you Multiply the 16 days 6 hrs by 4... that is the time showing on your actual screen shot. Check and see... I think you are actually producing 8316 oil... not the 2079 showing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTeller View Post
    I just had a look at mine... same sort of discrepancy.
    But when I actually add how many it is producing.. it is 4 times the stated amount showing .

If you Multiply the 16 days 6 hrs by 4... that is the time showing on your actual screen shot. Check and see... I think you are actually producing 8316 oil... not the 2079 showing.
    I think you are correct.
    On mine I had a queue of 500 showing, I added 500 more to the queue then looked at the queue again which now shows a queue of 625, a increase of just 125 and not the 500 I had input.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    i noticed that too - that the numbers doesn't add up of the amout you choose to produce and what it shows

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    the first SS's are different..one is showing making 520 pack(16 days or so) the other is showing 2078 packs(64 days) being made...all packs drop 4 oil per..so the first SS is 520packs @ 2800 made...the other 2078packs @ 8300 or so...so there is no problem...looks like you got confused over how much total oil is made and packs being made...

qawpaw
    have tested to, works as intended

Reply to Thread