Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Star Trades

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Star trading is possible since day one of the game.

qawpaw
    and so what i will say to that

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    and so what i will say to that
    So what is your issue with other players having resources on star?

qawpaw
    the same as yours

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    the same as yours
    Not sure that makes sense. So you are happy for star storing to continue or not?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    In the "real world" people produce excess of everything, then it is stored in warehouses until a market is found, and the goods are sold. In the meantime production of that item does not cease, it continues, and further goods are stockpiled in readiness for market.
    Similarly we should be able to stockpile without people whinging about amounts stored. If they are so jealous, then they should improve their own production.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't understand why anyone cares if other people store things in their star. If you have something against using the star for storage, just don't use it. But a lot of people use it because it works for them. Having resources like settlers and brew in star is very useful to me during events when I am running more adventures than usual - to name just one example of why I like being able to store things in the star.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And star storage isn't broken. There are more important things in the game to focus attention on.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleP View Post
    Much easier solution. Wipe every material from star menu. They give us a month or two, you can sell or raise storage capacity. After that a maintanance and they will delete everything from star menu.
    Only stay buffs, refillers, generals/geologists/explorers, adventures, buildings decorations.

After the patch.
    - If your storage full the building stop working,
    - If your storage full you loose material from adventure loot if you accept the loot.
    - You can keep your loot mails for a week, after a week your loot email will delete. You have time to manage your storage.

That would be a very strong, and painful change but after this, the market will be would flourish again. Because better to sell and buy, instead of loose materials.
    And of course it would be a very good step to BB
    - players will buy more storehouses for gems
    - players can't hold tons of materials in star menu to keep, to sell during events (we don't need buy gems because we are stong players I can sell everything from star menu this would be the past)
    seriously???

Reply to Thread