Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't login to legacy account

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Can't login to legacy account

Hi,

I can't login to my legacy account: BlackGoku

And all that support suggest is to play from the begginnig with Ubisoft account.

4 years playing, 67 level reach and now I must start with ZERO because support can't recognize Legacy account from Ubisoft account. They only can write that I don't recognize buttons in browser and I should use login with Ubisoft account even if I always use Legacy account and with this button I always login to the game.

I login with my new Ubisoft account BlackGoku_ to just write information to someone if still care about players(if any) and this is my GOODBYE to this game.

I think it is time to search something else where is less bugs and better support. As starting a game from scratch is worth nothing.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are issues logging with Ubisoft login into "heroes of might&magic online". Browser just does not process the login. I need to login into Ubisoft and then refresh "heroes of might & magic online" for auto login.

In TSO Ubisoft login is just bugged. It takes two tries to acctually have everything to load up into browser for some reason.

I am happy I moved to Ubisoft login, when window was opened for moving from legacy login. At least I can play still...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey BlackGoku_!

Please check your Inbox, I sent you a message.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    any ideas for tsotesting? i can't login with my facebook account

Reply to Thread