Reply to Thread

Thread: Expedition Result not Saved in Rankings

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Expedition Result not Saved in Rankings

This is the second time this is happening this month. I finish (win) a Tier 3 Expediton but my result is not saved in the Rankings list. My efficiency/defeated troops numbers didn't change. My first Medium Map time is 39 minutes, now I did one in 34 minutes but the list still shows the 39m and the number of Expeditions as one.

Thanks and best regards

World
    Newfoundland
    If you're talking about improving your efficiency ranking, please note that as stated below the global ranking "To be ranked you have to reach tier 3 in PvP and defeat at least 1000 enemy units on this tier."

Could it be that you've not killed 1k enemies?

You do show ranked 9 on the Medium Time Map having played one of those only. Was the one you completed within 34 mins also a medium tier 3 colony?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, all tier 3 (a lot of small, and two medium maps). And for the "best time" rankings, 1k troops is not necessary I think. But either way, I did kill way more than 1k. It just completely ignored two of my expeditions. No change in total troops, total expeditions etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This happened again. I guess it stops recording if you level up. Only resets and starts recording again next month.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Could be you have done an awful lot of pvp so the change to the average time is very small

Reply to Thread