Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to contact support!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Unable to contact support!

Hi,
    I have not received gems i bought after days now.
    I have tried to contact support many times using the contact form on the website. I does not seem to work! I get no confirmation email that they got the message so now what do I do?
    Niclin

Also, the money is taken I checked w bank. I have relogged many times and been logged out entirely for 10 hours+ and cleaned browser cache and cookies.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 12.10.20 at 08:34. Reason: double post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    drop the bb on this forum with a message if you cant get through to support

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    you could chat with the company that took your money (not the bank). they could check to see what happened too

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Niclin View Post
    Hi,
    I have not received gems i bought after days now.
    I have tried to contact support many times using the contact form on the website. I does not seem to work! I get no confirmation email that they got the message so now what do I do?
    Niclin

Also, the money is taken I checked w bank. I have relogged many times and been logged out entirely for 10 hours+ and cleaned browser cache and cookies.
    Hey Niclin!

You can send us an email directly: "account.support@thesettlersonline.com"

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hey Niclin!

You can send us an email directly: "account.support@thesettlersonline.com"
    Hi, thanks, yea I have tried that, no reply there either

Edit begin: actually I got a reply from support when e-mailing them, saying this: We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Then after a day of just waiting (I didn't try to respond to the mail) I got a second reply saying: Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved. Please create a new ticket... , and so the ticket was closed even though my problem is not solved!
    Edit end.

It really sux! I very rarely spend money on games but here I have found a game that I like and will spend money on and then it doesn't work
    Too bad for me and too bad for TSO because they will loose paying players this way.
    I have bought gems before no problem and also on other issues been in contact with support no problem but this time.. AAAArgh no gems coming, just take my money and HA HA, and support not working either
    Last edited by Niclin; 13.10.20 at 06:28.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, thanks, yea I have tried that, no reply there either

Edit begin: actually I got a reply from support when e-mailing them, saying this: We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Then after a day of just waiting (I didn't try to respond to the mail) I got a second reply saying: Apparently, you were trying to respond to a ticket that had been closed and deemed resolved. Please create a new ticket... , and so the ticket was closed even though my problem is not solved!
    Edit end.

It really sux! I very rarely spend money on games but here I have found a game that I like and will spend money on and then it doesn't work
    Too bad for me and too bad for TSO because they will loose paying players this way.
    I have bought gems before no problem and also on other issues been in contact with support no problem but this time.. AAAArgh no gems coming, just take my money and HA HA, and support not working either
    Hey again.

It could also happen if you replied before the agent. However, as we are currently having some issues with the Support System, please DM me with your Ticket ID, and I will look into it. If anyone has a similar issue, feel free to PM me as-well!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hey again.

It could also happen if you replied before the agent. However, as we are currently having some issues with the Support System, please DM me with your Ticket ID, and I will look into it. If anyone has a similar issue, feel free to PM me as-well!
    I have tried to send you a pm twice now but when I go to "sent messages" it says "contain 0 messages" so I'm not sure if you got my pm??

edit: I just found out now that I have to check a checkbox to get a copy in my "sent" mail. Sorry I didn't notice that until just now.
    Last edited by Niclin; 14.10.20 at 06:44.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have tried to send you a pm twice now but when I go to "sent messages" it says "contain 0 messages" so I'm not sure if you got my pm??

edit: I just found out now that I have to check a checkbox to get a copy in my "sent" mail. Sorry I didn't notice that until just now.
    I received it!

The support problem seems to have been resolved already, so if anyone else got any issue, please contact support first. If you will have any doubt, please send me a PM

Reply to Thread