Reply to Thread

Thread: Love Garden Quest in Quest Book but no Love Garden Building on Map...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Love Garden Quest in Quest Book but no Love Garden Building on Map...

As I wasn't using the Love Garden much as well as tiring of the "housing estate" on my island I took the decision to demolish it, however, the quest "A Place of Relaxation" has remained in my Quest Book with no obvious way of removing it.

Initially I thought it might disappear on it's own after a session refresh, but after a week it is still there. I've tried the usual methods of resolving an issues like this (i.e. clearing cache, logging off for 30mins etc.) but still the quest stubbornly remains...

Is this a bug? If not, does anyone know how to remove it?

It's not a huge issue but as I don't have the LG on the map anymore, it would be nice if the quest disappeared too.
    Attached Images

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    you have to complete the quest for it to disappear

it does say clearly. you have to surround your LG with 20 population buildings

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    you have to complete the quest for it to disappear

it does say clearly. you have to surround your LG with 20 population buildings
    I did clear the quest before removing the garden (and the follow on quest too), but the "A Place of Relaxation" quest returned even though the LG was no longer on the map (and therefore cannot be completed).
    Last edited by Myst1qu3; 13.10.20 at 19:17.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst1qu3 View Post
    I did clear the quest before removing the garden (and the follow on quest too), but the "A Place of Relaxation" quest returned even though the LG was no longer on the map (and therefore cannot be completed).
    the rewards look huge. better do it again

Reply to Thread