Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2020

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by faivq View Post
    "Thanks" for beeing just another game to kick badly the sole players. No black trees for us! Because of the obligatory co-op missions ritual.
    When will all those game designers, that create forced co-operation quests, grow up to understand that adults who have jobs and other tasks to do,
    can hardly make mutual appointments that match in time?
    ++++++1
    and those adults proberly buy the most gems

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    "Thanks" for beeing just another game to kick badly the sole players. No black trees for us! Because of the obligatory co-op missions ritual.
    When will all those game designers, that create forced co-operation quests, grow up to understand that adults who have jobs and other tasks to do,
    even if you have 30 min , you could join/start a coop if you really want to

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm sorry but despite Sandycove trade tab being swamped with co-op offers your saying you can't find the time to do them. Yet your managing to do non co-op adventures. This makes your excuse that you are a working adult to be very flimsy. The only person to blame is you.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cant blame you laziness on the game your telling me you have never ever jumped on a lootspot pretty much the same just a tad longer siege can easily been done and even easier is tomb raiders and during events will be loads of offers and its done within 20 minutes

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I'm sorry but despite Sandycove trade tab being swamped with co-op offers your saying you can't find the time to do them. Yet your managing to do non co-op adventures. This makes your excuse that you are a working adult to be very flimsy. The only person to blame is you.
    No need to sorry I have problems with writing to the chat for so long, that my communication is literally limited to my ingame frineds. And most of them are inacitve already. So I'm missing a sytem for automatic PickUp Groups.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have not read the whole tread so sorry if someone already wrote this. When people open calendar doors they expect the last door to be special - it is even called a special door. We event talked about it in guild chat the day before - "wonder what is behind the last special door"

- It would have been so nice it there was something nice behind that last special door - it could just have been the 150 pumps from the day before - but a can of bean soup? that is not a nice way to end a calendar. Please do some more effort in what is behind what door next time. No reason to end it like this.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I have not read the whole tread so sorry if someone already wrote this. When people open calendar doors they expect the last door to be special - it is even called a special door. We event talked about it in guild chat the day before - "wonder what is behind the last special door"

- It would have been so nice it there was something nice behind that last special door - it could just have been the 150 pumps from the day before - but a can of bean soup? that is not a nice way to end a calendar. Please do some more effort in what is behind what door next time. No reason to end it like this.
    I'm sorry but the last door was not a Special door, it was a normal door. It's been several years since we got a nice bonus surprise for opening all doors.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I'm sorry but the last door was not a Special door, it was a normal door. It's been several years since we got a nice bonus surprise for opening all doors.
    And how does it change the fact that people get disappointed when they get a can of beans the last day? - It would be like giving kids a can of beans for xmas.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    some thoughts according to the event
    + good amount of refills available for smaler players
    + nice that pfb works with the fields

~ event calendar - some very nice items but i don't like/need the zonebuffs alà "Witches’ Familiars" or the skin for the excelsior, 1 beansuop as final is a little lame

- bad that explorers don't bring pumpkins back sent out during phase1 returning phase 2 (could bring back some during phase 2 also )
    - why put grim reaper and draco in that gen-bundle - they are not worth their last year price in pumpkins (1.560 & 2.450) because of the new Gens

overall good event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    some thoughts according to the event
    + good amount of refills available for smaler players
    + nice that pfb works with the fields

~ event calendar - some very nice items but i don't like/need the zonebuffs alà "Witches’ Familiars" or the skin for the excelsior, 1 beansuop as final is a little lame

- bad that explorers don't bring pumpkins back sent out during phase1 returning phase 2 (could bring back some during phase 2 also )
    - why put grim reaper and draco in that gen-bundle - they are not worth their last year price in pumpkins (1.560 & 2.450) because of the new Gens

overall good event
    they do bring back pumpkins during phase two if sent out during phase one all mine did if done right

Reply to Thread