Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Report template

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Here on Linux 4-core/8 threads fast I7, 12GB memory, nVidia discrete videocard, game is totally onworkable. Slow as hell, keeps updating al the time. Keep seeing the 'Zone refresh' message. Started by clicking on the confirmation button on the beginning pop-up screen (only showed the second time I logged in) and then it asked me if I really want to delete that building... So many artifacts/update issues, how the hell can this have been properly tested...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I've got two universities - one of them works, the other is frozen with sign of leveling up the building - but it's leveling is impossible - no eggs from the particular event.
    Maybe the buildings condition should be checked and fixed somehow.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

same 4 errors repeat ad nauseum while playing game

taken from Google Chrome dev tools

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    cannot open quests, happened a couple of times, - got f12 error see screenshot
    Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    window 10 pro
    done all the clearing.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/k820ug9mxi...33.48.png?dl=0
    Last edited by royavatar; 30.07.21 at 10:36. Reason: add screen shots

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    window 10 pro
    bookbinder shows finished but pop up shows empty, been doing it for ages now see screen shot.
    game now unplayable all the time, buffs not going on , sending explores out take ages and ages and ages for selection to be recognised,
    game now is ultra slow on clicks,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddwzuwypr2...05.12.png?dl=0
    f12 error
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckizw0qu4a...10.20.png?dl=0

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    as above , quests locks up

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

solved

Quote Originally Posted by MrEngineer View Post
    Hi. When I stop playing some time ago (7-8 years) I used to be around level 30 (plus minus) and after Unity release I was level 8 (I've played few hours, now I have higher level). Obviously I have only few basic buildings. I think thats how was looks like when I started playing/testing on Test Server, so it's not rollback of my live server account. I any admin could look into it and bring back my old account (one from live server) I would be great.
    My mistake, I was login into wrong language site (I thought it's only about language localization, but I forgot it's completely different instance). So after login into proper language site I had access to my old account .

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Economy Overview;
    I want to see exactly how much of a resource I have got and how much I am producing per 12 hours.

First, the amount I have. I open the resource and mouse over the number that is rounded to the nearest k - it briefly shows the full amount along with the total capacity for the resource. It flashes up for a second and then it's gone, it's too fast to see the number.

Secondly I want to see how much I am producing, so I click on the number and it opens up the detailed view, with production and consumption. These numbers are again rounded to a k number, but this time mousing over the k number doesn't give me an exact figure of production or consumption like it did before.

I want to see the exact numbers so that can know how long before production fills so that I can know what buff to apply (I have a spreadsheet for that).

Previously I was able to see exact figures, now everything is rounded up to a k number - lazy and unhelpful - please set it back to how it was on client and previous browser versions.

I don't need to use your template because the questions are irrelevant - it's the way it's coded - tried on multiple browsers.
    Last edited by Kafka-; 31.07.21 at 18:41.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Easter basket and water castle are different presentation to other pop buildings. Font is slightly different (I MUCH prefer this anomaly font) and pop value is presented vertically with no icon.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure if it is just a glitch my end or someone is playing around behind the scenes?

(Problem / glitch 1) - Over the last 30mins I have sent some of my explorers off on a long treasure search (12hr) - but under 60seconds later they are returning to the star menu.

(Problem / glitch 2) - Explorers that were sent out previously are now returning but stating they couldn't find any treasure.

(Problem / glitch 3) - The inbox isn't working either.

Reply to Thread