Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO is moving to Unity!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    any chance android support coming?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    things absolutly nessesary (imo):
    # multiple explorers sent at once(maybe automated)
    # stackable buffs
    # move un-used gens/geos to travern
    # buff-recycler (splits buffs back into resources ~90 -95 % or coins/starcoins/gems)

greetings

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

This is out of the frying pan into the fire

TSO are really missing out here - HML5 is open source and compatible with 99% of all modern browsers across all common platforms both mobile and non-mobile with no additional software to installed - works out the box. Instead TSO looks like its going down the Unknown Proprietary plugin route.

I really question the decisions being made. Unity does not sound a good move.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy75 View Post
    TSO are really missing out here - HML5 is open source and compatible with 99% of all modern browsers across all common platforms both mobile and non-mobile with no additional software to installed - works out the box. Instead TSO looks like its going down the Unknown Proprietary plugin route.

Dont know about unknown I hadnt heard of unity before this but after checking seems to be one of the biggest gaming platforms of this type out there

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy75 View Post

Who said no HTML5 is not used? the post says we will be able to play with our browsers and in Unity it means the HTML5 export option with no plugins involved.

World
    Sandycove
    I gave this game up in July 2020 cos BB refused to say how they would deal with Flash. I still won't return unless I know the transfer includes everyone - i.e. myself as I stopped playing due to lack of response.

I would love it if this works, but I have to say the break from the game has been cathartic. I do wonder if this will affect more players...

I'll be back in 2021 and see how it worked - fingers crossed, and good luck

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Be very careful not to install Update KB4577586 by chance

Quote from Microsoft:

KB4577586 will remove Adobe Flash from all versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server and prevent it from being installed again. Once this update is installed, it cannot be removed – the only option to get it back (should you want to for some reason) is to restore your PC to a previous backup.

While the update is not being pushed to devices currently and is currently only available via the Microsoft Catalogue, it is anticipated that it will see a wider rollout via Windows Update in early 2021 when Flash exits support.

Although Adobe Flash Player is deleted from your system by the update, it remains a built-in component in the Edge web browser, and no official word has been given as to when this will be removed.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Be very careful not to install Update KB4577586 by chance
    The important part of this for most users is that it will be pushed out via Windows Update in early 2021 and that it is not reversible.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I found this explanation in german forum :

QuaYeR has other posts and seem to know what he is talking about.

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...=1#post1761996

The important info is this link :

https://services.harman.com/partners/adobe

See section : "Packaged Browser Solution".

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I've seen a few questions about different platforms - as we said before, we're working to make the transition as smooth as possible for all players, regardless of how they connect to the game.

We will keep you updated!
    As expected downloadable client for test server is PC only.
    HOTFIX!

Reply to Thread