Reply to Thread

Thread: Recycle Bin

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle

Recycle Bin

a 5 min recycle bin for demolished buildings

all these event freezes turned up exactly at the wrong time and somehow made me demolished my l7 Barracks .

one of those "Recycle Bin" type features would be nice to have just in case you change your mind or when mistakes do happen

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    A generic "undo" would be nice. I went to add refills to a common cemetery, and, of course, the default is "all." Hit the return key by accident, and added 30 days worth of refills. There are 21 days left before the cemeteries disappear. I was fortunate that I had recently used refills, and did not lose more.

Curiously, the default to TRADE "add resources" is ONE, and you have to select the quantity to be able to change it, unlike for any other trade except buffs.

Undo would be best, and generic for all errors (including game freezes leading to errors). Changing the default to "add resource" to 1, as for trading, would be adequate for my specific issue.

Reply to Thread