Reply to Thread

Thread: General concern...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

General concern...

Good Days. This is a kind of a part one of two. With each special event we(the players) get the opportunity to pick-up new assistants well and good, I have recently acquired; the cloaked General, General Sylvana, General Tremble Beard and the Ghost General. An interesting addition to my other generals, but where do I use them? Are there listings for them that I have missed? Where are the skill trees for them?
    I was relieved when I found an adventure with General Steadfast in it. So I can occasionally use him. But what do I do with these other new Generals?
    P.S. I am serious. Thank you.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2013 View Post
    Good Days. This is a kind of a part one of two. With each special event we(the players) get the opportunity to pick-up new assistants well and good, I have recently acquired; the cloaked General, General Sylvana, General Tremble Beard and the Ghost General. An interesting addition to my other generals, but where do I use them? Are there listings for them that I have missed? Where are the skill trees for them?
    I was relieved when I found an adventure with General Steadfast in it. So I can occasionally use him. But what do I do with these other new Generals?
    Is no concern it's your job to find a use I use all the gens you listed its very easy to use a sim and test how good the gens are compared to whats already in a guide ..unless you use the wiki for guides which are not great most other map makers tend to not change there guides too much work involved adding a new gen ..so if you cant find a use or a guide i would suggest you get a sime and have a play around with it ..i recommend mannerheims

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2013 View Post
    But what do I do with these other new Generals?
    Almost none, or none of the newly added generals offer anything gamechanging, so people dont bother doing extra work to update guides.

Some of them can be swapped in in exchange for some other general and will affect losses in a negligible way, otherwise theres no really a reason to use them.

If at any given point in time BB Introduces a general that gives you a spectacular advantage over others, you can be sure you'll notice it on forums. Before then you can just not bother.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04.11.20 at 14:23. Reason: double post

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It's a good and valid question Bill, for mid level players like me (L58).
    People seem to be raving about Ghost in this event but I don't know if it's any better than what I have or how it fits in with my NUS, SYLV, MMA & OGG.
    I could go on the sim and try to find out I suppose but like Sparkz says, any benefit might be negligible, but then again, its relative to what generals you have already - for newer players Ghost might be a big step up.
    I would always get the Explorers in an event as they pay for themselves with the resources they collect but as far as Generals go, my mediocre Pumpkin collection / production rate mean I have to chose between getting the General and getting something else that might be more useful, like the Lamposts (free stuff) or improved buildings.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I spotted a new Young Woodcutter Guide today for 'skilled' Ghost General. Might be of use for some people. It is a wiki.eu guide

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Lots of places with guides for different generals - ask in help chat on your server and I am sure someone will give you the links. ( and Sylvana is exactly the same as Boris ).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    The other thing to do is ask someone in the guild to sim an adventure for you using the generals which you have. I have done this for several in guild here so they can progress.

Reply to Thread